GIVEAWAY IS OPEN WORLDWIDE
I have such a treat for Y’all today! My Family calls me the Queen of Lipstick. My lips are always dry and chapped. So I have to keep “something” on them all the time. As the weather gets colder they get worse! I go through lip balms like crazy! I’m so glad I found
My Lip Stuff
My Lip Stuff products are NEVER tested on animals & contain natural (from the earth) ingredients that are skin loving. Their products do NOT contain any harsh ingredients- and NEVER contain petroleum or mineral oil!
My Lip Stuf lip balm is the perfect blend of butters, oils, and beeswax to moisturize dry lips! Over 500 flavors currently available and new flavors added all the time. Special request flavor orders also available. They also offer a ton of different label choices in different themes– so there is surely something for everyone.
I was Blessed to be able to review some really great flavors. These are so much fun! With 500 flavors you will never get bored! There’s something for EVERYONE!
I got to try~ Chocolate Apples, Pancakes & Syrup, Snickerdoodles, Candy Corn, Rainbow Sherbet, Grape and Pumpkin Cobbler!
Oh Dear Lord!!! I LOVED the PUMPKIN COBBLER! Anyone who know me knows I eat Pumpkin straight out of the can! The label is really festive for Halloween too! This was so delish! LOVED the GRAPE as WELL! The others got confiscated by Hubby and Sweet Pea! (I made sure to take my favorites first! hahah)
My Lip Stuff glides on like Buttah! These are so soothing and emollient. I’m even using these under my lipstick and slicking them on before bed! These are NOT the hard waxy lips balms of yesterday folks.
I always say I LOVE companies that gives back!
My Lip Stuff & Born Free USA united with Animal Protection Institute (Born Free USA) have teamed up to bring you an awesome way to soften your lips & show your support for Born Free USA and their cause with a donation from My Lip Stuff!
My Lip Stuff will donate 50% of the retail price of My Lip Stuff Charitabalms to help Born Free USA in their efforts to help the animals. That means for every tube of My Lip Stuff with the Born Free USA logo on the label that you purchase for $3.00 we will donate $1.50 to Born Free USA!
My Lip Stuff has generously offered the following Prize Package to TWO Leslie Loves Veggies Readers…
1 Grand Prize Winner will receive a 6 pack of My Lip Stuff random flavor lip balms
1 Runner- Up will receive a 3 pack of My Lip Stuff random flavor lip balms
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit My Lip Stuff, then come back here and tell me what flavors you would LOVE to smooth on your kisser! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Follow MyLipStuff on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
7. Become a Fan of MyLipStuff.com on Facebook (1 entry)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Fave me on Technorati and leave your User Name in comments. (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Thursday 10/22. Giveaway is open to entrants WORLDWIDE. Many thanks to My Lip Stuff for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!