GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Heidi’s Heavenly Cookies, where traditional cookie delivery has been replaced with a gourmet food basket full of irresistibly fresh and delicious cookies. Their cookie baskets are beautifully packaged and arrive brimming with taste and sophistication that will leave a lasting impression.
Close your eyes and imagine the perfect cookie. The cookie is homemade with all-natural, high-quality ingredients, hand rolled and oven baked with love and care. It emerges from the oven evenly baked with a hardy exterior, but the inside is melt-in-your mouth moist. The thin layer of silky chocolate or satiny frosting boasts a depth of flavor so unexpected it stuns the senses. However, this rich flavor does not overwhelm the taste buds, but rather surprises and entices them into always wanting more.
I LOVE COOKIES…
they are my weakness! Chocolate? Ya’all know I adore chocolate! But I LOVE dark chocolate and that’s good for ya! (ok ok ok.. in moderation!)
TWO of my weaknesses were indulged today when the most beautiful box arrived on my doorstep! I didn’t dare open it until Hubby the Hubster got home from work. I KNEW if I did there wouldn’t be a morsel left for him. (well there would have been because I would have hid the box to indulge my fantasies later on! Greedy piglet that I am!)
I was Blessed to receive For The Love of Chocolate Cookie Basket for review…
“This gourmet cookie basket is filled with Cupids most desirable chocolate cookies. Packaged in a classic black gift box, tied with beautiful red ribbon, accented with a red keepsake heart ornament.”
- 12 Toffee Choc Chip
- 6 Chocolate Eclipse
- 2 Chocolate Mint Eclips
- 2 Chocolate Raspberry Eclipse
- 6 Rocky Road Eclipse
First, let me tell you the box arrived in PRIMO condition! GORGEOUS presentation! I was just taken back with the little heart ornament on the top! I am saving that for my Christmas Tree! The Red Ribboned Box makes a beautiful gift presentation. My Father-in-law’s birthday is coming up and we are sending these to him!! Every single cookie was in perfect condition. Not one was broken, cracked or even crumbled.
But, how do they taste? OH DEAR LORD!!! I wanted to CRY when Hubby took the Chocolate Raspberry Eclipse and popped it in his mouth! Y’all know about my chocolate raspberry passion! I quickly grabbed the other one and gave him a mean look. mmmmmmm (I can’t talk with cookie in my mouth!) Soft and chewy and chocolatey and oh my gosh.. so the most yummy cookie I’ve had in ions! Dare I have another? As it turns out I had 3! (told ya I was a pig!) The Chocolate Eclipse was just the most incredible cookie EVA!!!! I was on chocolate overload! Such a Yummer! (That was a do-over, I had 2 of those) then I quick grabbed the box away from Hubby and saved the rest for Breakfast!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN WIN WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Heidi’s Heavenly Cookies look around, then tell me something you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. PLEASE RE-SUBSCRIBE TO LESLIE LOVES VEGGIES IN A READER (2 SEPARATE entries)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Follow Heidis_Cookies on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Become a Fan of Heidi’s Heavenly Cookies on Facebook (1 entry)
9. Sign up for Heidi’s Heavenly Cookies Email Updates bottom right page (2 separate entries)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. *ADD MY NEW BUTTON TO YOUR SIDEBAR (5 SEPARATE ENTRIES)*
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 2/7. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Heidi’s Heavenly Cookies for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I was provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway..