GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Welcome to Celery Street, where you’ll find a huge selection of eco-friendly, recycled, reused and refurbished gifts, housewares and other practical items. You’ll be inspired by their fun, chic and even elegant earth-conscious offerings! They’re better for the earth and therefore better for us!
From their assortment of stylish purses, apparel, bath products, journals, desk accessories, gardening and kitchen supplies, these items are all made from organic, reused, refurbished, and/or recycled products. Shop and enjoy! I did
I was Blessed to receive the Eco Woven Handbag – Beige for review…
A classic Eco Handbag and yet, it’s so eco friendly, biodegradable, durable, water resistant, light weight and the list could go on! Engage Green makes this eco bag from recycled paper using animal-free dyed colors and recycled plastic.
In order to create the paper fabric, a narrow strip of paper is evenly cut and twisted to create strength. At the same time, yarn is used for weaving the fabric and sometimes organic cotton fibers are added for extra durability. The handles may look and feel like leather, but are made of recycled plastic (PETE). The plastic comes from recycled used soda and water bottles from your curbside recycling programs!
This purse is beautifully lined in a brown and beige cotton lining with a zip pocket and mobile phone holder. Zip closure and recycled plastic corners for protection.
I LOVE MY BAG!!! This bag is huge and holds all my ‘stuff!’ It has an inside zippered compartment on one side and 2 side pouches on the other to hold your cell phone and/or wallet on the other side. The Eco Woven Handbag has two zippers and opens fully down to the base of the bag on both sides so you can see what’s in your bag. Gosh I love that feature! Do you know how hard it is to find that in a handbag? There are 4 little feet on the bottom of the bag, which you usually only find on designer handbags! This will keep the bottom of the bag from getting dirty and scuffed!
Wipe it clean gentle with a wet cloth.
15” x 12” x 6.5”
Celery Street has a whole line of Eco Purses so be sure to visit and check them all out!
You’ll enjoy shopping at Celery Street for tons of eco friendly products
- And Much More…
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Celery Street, shop around then tell me a few things you would love to have! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Follow celerystreet on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Become a Fan of Celery Street on Facebook (1 entry)
9. Sign up for the Celery Street e-newsletter (2 separate entries)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 3/2. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Celery Street for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I was provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.