GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
With global warming on the forefront of everyone’s minds, Ecogear knows it’s imperative to start global cooling. One convenient truth is that the small things make a big difference. Like a bag. Their bags are made with planet-friendly organic cotton, PVC-free materials, recycled plastics and toxic-free dyes and components. They’ve created eco-friendly bags minus the extra baggage of health and environmental risks.
- No dioxin, phthalates or heavy metals
- Carries no ozone-depleting chemicals
- Clean to recycle—creates natural occuring emissions when burned
- Safe in manufacturing and consumer use
I was Blessed to receive the COHO bag to review..
This huge eco-stylish messenger is equally useful as an everyday purse, grocery shopper, book bag or small diaper bag
- organically-grown cotton canvas & rope materials
- non-toxic dyes
- sustainable wood components
- adjustable shoulder strap
- internal zipper pouch
- dual side water bottle holder
I love the olive color of my COHO bag. I wasn’t too sure I would but I do! I’m going to use this as an extra diaper bag. Sometimes when I have my Little Guy he has so much ‘stuff.’ We go out on Saturday mornings and I bring the big huge diaper bag, but when we go into a restaurant, I don’t need the whole kit and kaboodle. So this is gonna be my mini diaper bag. It’s big enough to hold 2 bottles, lots of diapers, burp cloths, wipes and everything I need! It’s really a nice big bag and easy to get into! I love the zippered pouch inside that holds my little ones binkys
ECOSHOP for great products
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
Ecogear has partnered with 1% for the Planet. Each year they donate 1% of their sales to organizations devoted to the preservation and restoration of our natural environment. Many Many thanks Ecogear!!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Ecogear, look around, then tell me something you learned or something you would LoVe to have!(1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Follow EcogearBags on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 2/16. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Ecogear for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!