GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls are warm, fresh, and ready to serve in just minutes. With an ooey-gooey texture and a delicious orange icing, Orange Sweet Rolls have a mouth watering aroma that is sure to bring your family together like no other breakfast! Packed with the love and flavor of a treat made from scratch, but without the time and cleanup, Orange Sweet Rolls are the perfect addition to your family’s Sunday morning traditions.
Weekends are a time for memory makin’! So who wants to spend time slaving over a hot oven!?
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls & Orange Sweet Rolls are fast and easy and ooooh so tasty. My weekends have been extremely hectic recently. I have had my little guy with me almost every weekend since the New Year! YAY! While I almost always make a nice breakfast for the family on the weekends, it’s been a little harder since I have a baby in the house again 🙂
I was thrilled to receive, courtesy of MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury a lovely “Sweet Sunday Morning Moments” Gift Pack to review…
I have a ton of pictures of my little guy and my daughters from Christmas so they are going in my beautiful new photo album!!! This photo album is so neat. It took me a few minutes to figure it out. It comes with two little albums. The two albums (with the black bar across) sit on top of the bars, so that the pages show through the frames on both sides. It is so easy! And so beautiful!
Onto my VIP coupon! hahaha Included is a coupon for a free can of Pillsbury Sweet Rolls, Grands! Sweet Rolls, Mini-Bites, or Pillsbury Flaky Twists 🙂 Woo Hoo! We love the Cinnamon Rolls but I figured for a changed we would try the orange! These are so lip smacking good and super easy to make. I can pop ’em in the oven and feed my little guy and Hubby can take ’em out. Then we can all sit and have tea and indulge in warm fresh orange sweet rolls! It’s such a treat to sit and relax at the table together and enjoy each others company! 😉
Dang it, where was the camera? We were too busy making memories and shoot.. we forgot to snap a picture!
Look at this fast & easy recipe I found at pillsbury.com
Poinsettia Coffee Cake
1 can (13.9 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated orange sweet rolls
1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet. Remove dough and icing from can. Place 1 sweet roll in center of cookie sheet; press to 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Place remaining rolls around center roll, seams toward center; press each to 2 1/2 inches.
2. Pinch outside edge of each roll into a point. (Exaggerate points, as they tend to shrink into original shape during baking.)
3. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully spread with remaining icing; sprinkle with cranberries except on center roll. Cool 1 minute. With broad metal spatula, carefully loosen coffee cake from cookie sheet and slide onto serving plate.
The generous folks at MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury are going to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with a “Sweet Sunday Morning Moments” Gift Pack just like I received! Thanks so much! It will include a Photo Album and VIP coupon for a Pillsbury item as I described above (up to $4.39)
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please tell me what your favorite childhood memories of Saturday or Sunday morning breakfasts are! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
7. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
8. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
9. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Monday 3/8. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I was provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway thanks to Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.