GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
It all started with a girls’ night out… one that contained more than the usual laughter and fun. Browsing for the first time through a Martini menu, Lolita was inspired by the recipes. After being served a Cosmopolitan, her creative imagination made her see the glass differently – the way she thought it should be – a bit more dressed up with a pattern, with flair and a fabulous recipe on the bottom. It would become the first of many times Lolita would find a colorful vision dancing in a glass. After seeing each of her friends pick a different martini, reflective of their distinct personalities, the foundation for a product line was created. She knew this was something she had to pursue and she whole-heartedly did. The concept was developed in 2001 and after sketching, planning and nurturing the line, the “Love My Martini™” collection blossomed in 2004 to soon become the hottest gift brand in America today.
Enjoy Designs by Lolita
I was Blessed to receive some wonderful items for review from Designs by Lolita!! They are so much fun!
Flirt Bathrobe! How precious is this?! I LOVE IT!
Robes come folded and self-tied with robe belt. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low! This robe just makes me smile each morning! Anything that puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning is a definite thumbs up! Cute cute cute! AND oh so girlie girl!
After a long day of shopping, sit back and enjoy Lolita’s drink recipe in her Shopaholic Too acrylic wine glasses. Lolita’s acrylic wine glasses are sold in sets of two! These are perfect for sharing with your shopping buddy. What a cute birthday gift or Mother’s Day present these would make. I love to serve my non-alcoholic drinks in these as well! How much fun are these!
- Each Lolita acyrlic wine glass is 3 1/2″W x 8 3/4″W
- 2-10 oz. acrylic wine glasses per set. One for you and one for your BFF!
- Packaged as a set in a coordinated ribbon-topped presentation bag
- Lolita recommends that her “Love My Party of Two” glasses be hand washed..
20 Cocktail Napkins per Package. Perfect to use with your Wine glasses above. These adorable napkins add an adorable flair to parties, lunches or brunches! What a nice touch!
I didn’t receive this but I wanted to include it in my review because ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader will WIN a Zebra Bathrobe!!!
Robes come folded and self-tied with robe belt. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low. $45 Value. Size Small/Medium only. Pretty wild right! 🙂 Very feminine and flirty too!
Be sure to visit www.thelolitastore.com for more wonderful Mother’s Day gift ideas!
*Designs by Lolita are also available at various Macy’s and fine retail gift stores nationwide*
The generous folks at Designs by Lolita are going to Bless TWO Leslie Loves Veggies Readers with the following..
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Designs by Lolita shop around then tell me something you would Love to try from Designs by Lolita! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Become a Fan of Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow DesignsByLolita on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Become a Fan of Designs by Lolita on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up for the Designs by Lolita Newsletter (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Monday 4/12. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Designs by Lolita for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I was provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.