GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Replacing what’s currently under your sink with products that are non-toxic and safe for the environment is easier than ever with Seventh Generation’s environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Leading the “responsible cleaning” charge for the past twenty years, Seventh Generation has tapped into the disinfecting power of the herb thyme, to introduce an EPA registered line of disinfecting sprays and wipes that kill germs* naturally! The new line of botanical disinfectant cleaners includes a multi-surface cleaning spray, bathroom cleaning spray and wipes.
The disinfectants contain thymol, a component of the herb thyme, and can be used on hard surfaces including counter tops, plastic cutting boards, highchair trays as well as children’s toys. Best of all, they kill over 99.99 percent of germs* naturally and are effective against the Influenza A Virus, including H1N1.
Seventh Generation has partnered with eco-lifestyle consultant and author, Alexandra Zissu, whose new book, The Conscious Kitchen, discusses what’s good for your health, what’s good for the planet and what tastes great. Her book also includes great tips on maintaining a green and healthy kitchen.
- Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Bathroom Cleaner
- A copy of The Conscious Kitchen
- A Cleaning Caddy made from recycled plastic
- Two rolls of 100% recycled, unbleached paper towels
The Conscious Kitchen: The New Way to Buy and Cook Food – to Protect the Earth, Improve Your Health, and Eat Deliciously by Alexandra Zissu ISBN-13: 9780307461407 $13.99
What a fantastic book! Alexandra Zissu walks readers through every kitchen-related decision with three criteria in mind: What’s good for personal health, what’s good for the planet, and what tastes great.
It’s always SPRING CLEANING at my house! I am a total cleaning freak! So when I got the opportunity to review the Seventh Generation Disinfecting Cleaning Kit I was like a kid in a candy store! (It’s a sickness! haha) I love the unbleached paper towels! Why? They are made from 100% recycled paper, are hypo-allergenic, contain no dyes and they work as well as any papers towels I have ever used! woo hoo!
I always carry my cleaners from room to room. Not any more! Heck yeah I love my cleaning caddy. I guess it’s the little things in life that make me happy! All my cleaning supplies fit neatly inside this “handy dandy made from recycled plastic little helper!”
The wipes went right into the powder room for quick clean ups! Need I say more? ahemm!
The Bathroom Cleaner is for.. well the Bathroom! ha! Sinks, Toilets, Tubs and Vanities! This powerhouse cleans and controls odors with a beautiful Lemongrass & Thyme fragrance!
The Multi-Surface Cleaner is FABU! LOVE this for My Little Guys changing area, high chair, countertop, garbage can and yes, even the bathroom. This is made from botanically pure plant extracts. So I don’t have to worry about using it on my little ones toys! Woot! Smells great too!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Seventh Generation look around then tell me what products you would LOVE to try!(1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Become a Fan of Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow SeventhGen on Twitter (1 entry
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Become a Fan of Seventh Generation on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Tell me what’s the best thing you’ve done for the environment this year? (1 entry)
11. Sign up for the Seventh Generation Newsletter (2 separate entries)
12. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
13. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
14. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Friday 4/9. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Seventh Generation & MyBlogSpark for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The Seventh Generation products, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to me from Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.