GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Since its inception in 1998, Too Faced Cosmetics has earned a reputation for being trendy, irreverent, innovative, and fun! From unique products and packaging, to shade names with a wicked sense of humor and undeniably glamorous formulas, Too Faced truly lives up to the brand’s philosophy: “Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?”
I was Blessed to receive the Eye Shadow INSURANCE POLICY kit to review! So much fun!!!
Your full coverage insurance policy against creasing fading and lifeless eye shadow. This make up addict’s best friend is packed full of their best selling eye shadow shades and paired with their full-size world famous Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer for limitless style and color combinations. Use a small amount of Shadow Insurance on lids prior to shadow application to intensify and lock down color for hours of party-proof glamour!
Holy Moly this is gorgeous! Six fabulous eye shadows that are intense! Plus you get the famous Too Faced Shadow Insurance that sells for $17 on it’s own!
Shadow Insurance is a silicone-based eyeshadow primer that transforms any eye shadow into a perfectly blendable color-drenched intensified version of itself then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. It evens out the skin tone on your lids and smoothes out lines while it secures a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup so no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again. Creased faded eye shadow isn’t cute ladies! Trust me! Been there done that!
These beautiful shadows are a gorgeous night time look for me, but for anyone who loves that dramatic look this is the kit for you day or night!
- Dispense a bead size drop of Shadow Insurance on the tip of your finger and smooth evenly over eyelids where you will be applying your eye shadow. Using a brush pick up shadow pigment and buff right onto Shadow Insurance. (You will notice your shadow blends easier and the color is intensified. Remember you have 60 seconds before it locks down in place!)
- Turn your shadow into a waterproof crease-proof cream eye shadow by mixing a bead size drop of Shadow Insurance directly with any shadow on the back of your hand. After mixing together paint on the eyes with a brush or your finger.
- Mix Shadow Insurance with your favorite shadow shade to create an instant eyeliner! Use a flat-tipped brush to push color down the lash line and across the lid. Complete with a coat of Lash Injection mascara for super drama!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Too Faced Cosmetics shop around then tell me what Too Faced Cosmetics You would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Become a Fan of Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Sign up for the Too Faced Cosmetics Email (2 separate entries)
9. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
10. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
11. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Saturday 4/3. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Too Faced Cosmetics for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I was provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.