GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
NGlassworks combines Dichroic, iridescent and sheet glass to create one of a kind art glass jewelry
Each piece is inspired by colors, shapes and patterns I’ve observed in my back yard and in my travels throughout the world. Different sizes and shapes of glass are stacked in unique designs and fired in a kiln. During the fusing process the glass comes alive and takes on a whole new character. After the first firing each piece is cold worked and fire polished in the kiln multiple times until I’m satisfied with the overall design and quality.
– Nancy Giere
Fused Glass Artist
I was Blessed to receive a pair of Dichroic Glass Eclectic Earrings to review. These dichroic glass earrings are available in either jewel or red/bronze tone assortments. They come in three styles: Sterling silver French ear wires, surgical steel posts, or silver plated clip on earrings.
My earrings are just beautiful! I received a pair of French ear wires and since each pair is different I was very pleasantly surprised when mine arrived! They are a gorgeous work of art! My earrings are rectangular, blue and pink with a silvery shimmer. They are stunning. Hubby the Hubster is very artsy and he was amazed at the craftsmanship involved in making these earrings! No two pairs are alike since everything is handmade and one of a kind!
I love that they are lightweight and look beautiful with casual as well as dressy outfits! I am really going to enjoy wearing these a lot this summer!
To view more of Nancy Giere’s visit the Artisan Design Gallery
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit NGlassworks look around then tell me something you would LoVe to have! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow nglassworks on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like NGlassworks – Dichroic Glass on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Join the NGlassworks Mailing List (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 5/11. U.S. & Canadian entrants only. Many thanks to NGlassworks for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I was provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.