A Mediterranean classic, hummus tastes best when kept all natural. Building on the simplicity of hummus is part art, part science, and also Tribe’s specialty. A good hummus has just the right balance of flavor and texture, and so at Tribe they’ve spent decades mastering all sorts of hummus recipes.
Tribe offers a wide variety of flavors across three product lines. If you’re a fan of the traditional creamy style with hand-crafted toppings, you’ll like their new Tribe Origins line. If you want a thick and rich blend, their Tribe Classic line offers 14 flavors. With so many delicious varieties of hummus to choose from, every member of the Tribe will find a hummus to enjoy.
Tribe hummus is distributed nationwide. It’s kosher-certified and vegan-friendly, and every one of theirr hummus flavors is free of artificial preservatives, saturated and trans-fats, hydrogenated oils, dairy, and cholesterol.
Tribe hummus is good, simple food you feel good about eating.
I was Blessed to receive a few product coupons to indulge “my tribe” with Tribe Hummus Products
We love Hummus! When I found New Tribe Origins Hummus I was in my glory! This is Hummus on steroids! NO LIE. These tubs have a wonderful layer of topping covering Tribe natural, creamy, smooth Hummus! Can you say YUM?! There are FOUR FLAVORS to choose from and if you’re planning a summer get together these are a must have! They make entertaining a snap! Open the container and voila! D-O-N-E! Ya gotta party!
We tried the Tribe Origins Zesty Spice & Garlic Garlic and Spices generously sprinkled on top! So addictive! Yum on Pita Chips! The container was gone in uhmmm no time flat! Yes we love our Tribe Hummus!
Here’s one that’s easy peasy and sure to be a summer pleaser!
It’s hard not to love artichoke dip. This version uses hummus in place of mayonnaise (which is used in typical recipes) for a lower calorie, lower fat option, with equal the amount of flavor–more to love! Serve it hot out of the oven with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, crostini toasts or your favorite cut vegetables.
- 8-oz tub of Tribe Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz can of artichoke hearts, or 2-6oz jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 1-2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir the hummus and cream cheese together until well combined.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, scallions, and parmesan cheese until combined. Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into a small casserole baking dish, 8×8 or 8×6. Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and browned.
- Serve immediately with pita chips, tortillas chips, crackers, crostini toasts or cut vegetables. Enjoy!
Many thanks to Tribe Mediterranean Foods for this Review Opportunity.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Tribe Mediterranean Foods provided a product or sample for this Review.