GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
At Lakeshore Candle Company, they pride themselves on creating the finest scented candles available on the market today. Their hand-crafted candles are made from the highest quality soy and vegetable blend wax, premium fragrance oils, cotton and paper core wicks. They use only the best ingredients to ensure that their candles will burn longer and cleaner with a superior scent throw for the ultimate candle burning experience. Lakeshore Candles are proudly made in Michigan using soy bean wax provided by the American farmer. Lakeshore Candles are available in a variety of scents, sizes, styles and price points.
Light a Lakeshore Candle today and transform your space into a personal retreat filled with a natural fragrance that will help relax your mind and recharge your spirit.
“Their Fragrance lasts the life of their Candles!” ™
I love candles! I think they add ambiance and a wonderful fragrance to a home. So when Lakeshore Candle Company sent me not one but two beautiful candles for review I was doing the happy dance! One candle in particular was a cutie patootie (more on that in a minute.) They have a variety of fragrances and candle types. So you will have a blast shopping for whatever you love in candles!
I was Blessed to receive the two beautiful candles below for review!
12 oz Click-Clack in Lemongrass Tin
The “Click-Clack” tin is so unique! I’ve never seen a container like this and I had so much fun ‘playing’ with this when it arrived! Simply push on the center of the lid to “click” open and squeeze the outer rim of the lid to “clack” shut. I finally had to stop Hubby the Hubster from click-clacking me into the nut house! :O It’s kinda addicting! Ha Ha! This adorable candle burns for 60 hours and I think that Lakeshore knew I was a citrus lover! The scent on this is clean, fresh and summery!
Click HERE to view the entire line of 12 oz Click-Clack Candles. Price – $14.50
10 oz Georgia Peach Tumbler
This is a classic! This candle looks beautiful in any room of the house. With 50 hours of burn time, you have a candle that’s gonna last a loooong time and keep your home smelling fresh as Southern Tree-Ripened Peaches! This is not that sweet, cloying ‘dessert type’ candle! No Siree Bob! This smells like a tree ripened Georgia Peach. Yes, I know what one smells like 😉 I live here! This is proudly displayed on my fireplace mantel and I am still burning it! Price – $14.95
Click HERE to view the entire line of 10 oz Tumblers.
Be sure to stop by Lakeshore Candle Company and check out their huge assortment of delightful Candles, Gift Baskets and Room Sprays!
The generous folks at Lakeshore Candle Company are going to Bless SIX Leslie Loves Veggies Readers with the following… Thank you so much!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Lakeshore Candle Company look around then tell me another candle you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Join Fans of Lakeshore Candle Company on Facebook (1 entry)
9. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
10. Add my button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
11. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN IF YOUR BLOGGER PROFILE IS NOT PUBLIC! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 8/1. U.S. entrants only. Many thanks to Lakeshore Candle Company for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Lakeshore Candle Company provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.