Think wayyyyy back to when you learned to ride a bike! Remember those ridiculous training wheels! I do! I think we all believed scraped knees and elbows were a rite of passage. Something you must endure to learn to ride a bike! NOT SO! I’m a Pediatric/Neonatal R.N. and when I saw Glide Bikes for the first time I literally fell in love with them! The idea of My Little Guy learning to ride a bike at a young age was very appealing to me!
He is already climbing two flights of stairs and moving heavy kitchen furniture around, without assistance I might add! So it’s only a matter of time before he will be using his Glide Bike.
I was Blessed to receive a Mini Glider for My Little Guy to review! Keep in mind My Little Guy is still a tad young for the Mini Glider, as this is for little ones ages 2-5. However, he is very advanced, and I guarantee he will be riding this in about eight months!
Glide Bikes are a balance bike with no pedals. They’re smaller and lower than a regular bike and are constructed in such a way that they allow children starting at two years old to learn two-wheel balance. Children learn to ride or glide first by walking the bike because there are no pedals to get in the way!
GlideBikes feature strategically-placed foot pegs (instead of pedals) that allow children to feel comfortable when gliding, much like resting your feet on actual bike pedals.
Our Mini Glider took us about 10 minutes to assemble and it’s gorgeous! It’s even got a kickstand! Hubby and I are both so impressed with the quality of this bike! I love the petite size, which is perfect for 2-5 year olds! The seat and handle bars are adjustable so your Glide Bike will fit the smallest of tykes! You’ll be amazed at how lightweight these bikes are and how quickly your child will be riding!
When My Little Guy saw his Mini Glider he was in awe! We are already letting him sit on it and get acquainted with it! Mini Glider is available in Red, Blue and Pink. Price – $99.99
Here’s a picture of the Go Glider, which is the Glide Bike for 5-10 year olds! Neat Right! Available in Blue and Pink. Price – $129.95
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Glide Bikes look around then tell me something you learned about Glide Bikes AND which Glide Bike you would LoVe if you win! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow GlideBike on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Glide Bikes on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN IF YOUR BLOGGER PROFILE IS NOT PUBLIC! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Monday 9/6. U.S. & Canadian entrants only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Glide Bikes for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Glide Bikes provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.