GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
I love coffee! It’s the first thing I reach for in the morning after I kiss Hubby the Hubster! So when I heard about barista bath and body, a line of bath and body products that contain brewed coffee, ground coffee, coffee seed oil, essential oils and natural ingredients that support the body’s ability to rejuvenate. I ‘perked’ right up!
Their formulations are free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates, cause that stuff just has no place in a great product! Not only that, They’re an eco-friendly company. All of their bottles are recyclable, their bags and boxes are made of natural materials, and their fill is bio-degradable.
barista bath and body’s line of products brings the delight and bliss of coffee and all of its inherent benefits to the bath. Enjoy!
I was Blessed to receive an i’ll take that to go travel kit for review! I love travel kits! They give me the chance to try products before I commit to the big huge size. Plus their great for gym bags, traveling, overnight jaunts with Hubby! The i’ll take that to go travel kit is especially nice because it appeals to men and women! No floral or perfume scents! Just a light coffee fragrance that to be honest is kinda refreshing!
The travel kit contains 2 oz. sizes of perk it up shampoo, soothe those jitters moisturizing conditioner, triple shot3 shower gel and room for cream exotic origin body creme all in a premium zipper vinyl bag or natural burlap envelope.
I love the perk it up! It’s great for color treated hair as well as non colored. It really does seem to revitalize your hair! Follow with soothe those jitters for smooth shiny hair!
I think my favorite product is the triple shot3! It’s a hydrating combination of organic coffee and vitamin E, that energizes as it exfoliates for soft smooth skin! I like to use this shower gel and then follow with the room for cream! It leaves my skin very soft and smooth but not slippery or greasy! I was very impressed with the fragrances on all the products! Very light and pleasant! NO, I didn’t smell like a Mocha Iced Latte after my shower! These are super products and I really love ’em! I know you will too!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit barista bath and body look around then tell me a product you would LoVe to try other than the one I reviewed above! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow BaristaBathBody on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Barista Bath and Body on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN IF YOUR BLOGGER PROFILE IS NOT PUBLIC! For full list of rules please read HERE. Giveaway will end on Monday 9/27. U.S. entrants only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to barista bath and body for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. barista bath and body provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway