GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
The FruitGuys is the industry leader in providing farm-fresh produce to the American workplace. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco, The FruitGuys has pioneered this fast-growing category that provides viable solutions to the ever-challenging workplace health crisis. The company was founded on the premise that bringing healthy brain food to the office can boost productivity, improve wellness and help companies improve their bottom lines.
The FruitGuys provides fresh seasonal fruit from local farms to thousands of American businesses, from small family-run businesses to major Fortune 500 corporations. The FruitGuys has been called upon by some of the most well-known businesses in the nation, including Littler Mendelson, Yahoo!, Yamaha, VMWare, Wells Fargo, among thousands of other industry leaders.
Organic fruit available nationwide.
I was Blessed to receive an Organic Fruit and Veggie Case for review.
- Support your local farmers
- Choose your own order size and frequency
- Eco-friendly reusable packaging
- Fun & informative
You can have your fruit & veggies delivered to your home or office! How convenient is that? Offerings vary each week depending on where you live and what’s in season where you live! I received a gorgeous box of produce for the East Coast! Included were a variety of pears, apples, grapefruits, oranges, broccoli, brussels sprouts, baking potatoes, cucumbers and green peppers! The box had 25 pieces of fruit and veggies!
Two apples had tiny bruises that did not affect the taste or texture of the fruit. I expect that with organic produce sometimes. The fruit and veggies were all fresh, flavorful and delicious! I made an oven roasted veggie dish on Saturday night with the potatoes, broccoli and brussels and everyone enjoyed them, even My Little Guy! 🙂
With The FruitGuys you’ll always have fresh fruit and veggies for lunch boxes and snackin’! Pretty neat!
The FruitGuys makes a FABU gift! Choose between a crate of the most delicious Fresh Fruit and Vegetables in season or their Farmer’s Kitchen gift which includes scrumptious seasonal fruit plus specialty items like raw almonds, heirloom beans, baking mixes, fruit butters & jams hand crafted in your recipient’s area. You can even include a free, hand written card within each crate. Every FruitGuys gift includes their 100% quality guarantee and legendary customer support. Click HERE for more information.
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
The FruitGuys launched their Farm Steward Program in April 2008 to support sustainable small family farming. They donate 88,000 pounds of fresh fruit a year (more than 7,000 pounds a month) to non-profit groups and regional food pantries nationwide, such as Somethin’ Fresh. With your support, they sent over 7,000 pieces of fresh fruit to food-banks and programs for families in need over the winter holidays with their Donate-A-Crate Program.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit The FruitGuys look around then tell me something you learned about about The FruitGuys! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Become a Fan of Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (2 separate entries)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow fruitguys on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like The FruitGuys on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up for The FruitGuys Newsletter (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN IF YOUR BLOGGER PROFILE IS NOT PUBLIC! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Friday 10/8. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to The FruitGuys for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The FruitGuys provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.