GIVEAWAY OPEN TO ENTRIES WORLD WIDE
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Cleavitz is an ultra-comfortable, fashionable half top that is worn over a bra and underneath low-cut shirts, dresses and business suits to dress up any outfit while providing comfort, coverage and style. Its unique blend of fabric and design allows women to “manage” their cleavage, adjusting the Cleavitz up or down to the desired amount of coverage while staying in place.
I have quite a few shirts that I love, that I spent a fortune on that are, well, a little too low cut and show a bit too much of my voluptuous boobs! Hubby the Hubster love’s em! The shirts! (the boobs too!) HaHaHa! But I feel a tad conspicuous wearing them and I feel so much better when I’m a little more covered up. I like cami’s but they don’t always offer a great solution.
When I heard about Cleavitz I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them! I was Blessed to receive a few Cleavitz for review!
Cleavitz’s patent-pending design, with the top ending just below the bra, provides the following benefits…
- No bunching around the front and rear mid-section.
- No more tugging and adjusting your camisole or tank top.
- Doesn’t roll up — providing a slim, neat appearance.
- No elastic bands providing maximum comfort.
- No clips, snaps or tape!
- As much coverage as you want without the added bulk.
- Cooler than a full tank top or camisole.
- Expands your current wardrobe with one simple purchase.
All the shirts that were pushed to the back of my closest are now being worn again! I received a Black and White Cleavitz and they are so versatile. Since most of my clothing is casual I chose the Everyday Cleavitz to review. You can still wear them under fancy shirts though. I have a few expensive name brand shirts that I adore. I was wearing them for night time only due to the fact that they showed a bit too much cleavage. I can wear them with my Everyday White Cleavitz.
I love that you can adjust the Cleavitz up or down to show more or less cleavage. I’m all about comfort. The Cleavitz is a tad stretchy because it’s a Cotton Lycra blend. Cleavitz are also available in Lace and Shimmer styles in sizes XS through 2X. Prices 24.95 – $29.95.
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
2% of all Cleavitz revenues go to breast cancer research! Click HERE to read more. Many thanks for all do you Cleavitz!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Cleavitz look around then tell me which Cleavitz you would LoVe if you win! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Like Cleavitz on Facebook (1 entry)
9. Sign up for the Cleavitz Mailing List (2 separate entries)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Thursday 11/11. GIVEAWAY OPEN TO ENTRIES WORLD WIDE. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Cleavitz for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Cleavitz provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.