GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
NutsOnline is “More than Just Nuts,” they’ve been in business since 1929, when their beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started the business at an open air market. Today, their online store offers you the same personal customer service and 100% satisfaction guarantee that Poppy Sol did back then.
Nutz for nuts? Then you found the right place! You can buy ’em buy the pound or wholesale by the case! And NutsOnline offers so many varieties of each nut, it’s well, nutty 🙂
Got a sweet tooth? Then maybe you’ll want to sample a little somethin’ somethin’ in the way of candy! Yup! NutsOnline has treat for everyone! Don’t forget the snacks and dried fruit! Mmmm! Those are pretty delish too!
I was Blessed to receive an Indulgent Sampler Pack for review! Do you love yummy sweets and chocolates? I DO! This sampler pack will let you try 10 of NutsOnline’s most indulgent favorites!
The Indulgent Sampler arrives in a big sealed zip top bag with 10 smaller zip top bags inside! It’s so darned much fun! There is something for everyone in this sampler. The bags of goodies are a nice size and when NutsOnline called this indulgent, they meant every word! You can click HERE to view the total contents of the Indulgent Sampler. But I have to fill ya in on a few of our faves!!!
Hubby can never get his fill of Dried Apricots so that was the first bag he tore into! My Little Guy has been very very ill. He had to spend some time in the hospital so these snacks came in handy while we traveled back and forth and spent late hours at the Children’s hospital with him. The apricots were moist and chewy, sweet and tangy just like Hubby the Hubster loves ’em. Oh and that lovely zip top bag is big enough to share. Just in case you don’t finish. Zip it up and your goodies stay fresh for later!
Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans Is dark chocolate and coffee a passion of yours? Hey, me too! Then you are gonna fall in love lust with these chocolate drenched gems! Just a few of these crunchy rich espresso beans will put a pep in your step and a smile on your lips! Mmmm, so good!
I don’t know what it is about those Ultimate Malted Milk Balls but I could not stop eating those ping pong ball sized suckers! They were so decadent! They were unlike the usual store brand, which I do NOT love! These are crunchy but then they just melt in your mouth! Could it be the layers of dark, milk and white chocolate? 😉 I think so! Yummerlicious!
I had to add one more fave! Berry Mix is so much more than dried fruit! It’s plump strawberries, sour cherries, raspberries, cranberries, blackberries, blueberries, and bing cherries. I hate to call it dried! I’m going to buy a bag of this and substitute it for raisins in my oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. Please pray I don’t eat the whole bag! It is that good!
Be sure to stop by NutsOnline and check out all of their 2397 yummy snacks. Remember they’re more than just nuts!
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
Nutty NutsOnline Family gets involved in the community! A third generation family business, NutsOnline believes in commitment to the communities they live and work in! They are involved in several great organizations that make a huge impact in the lives children! To read more please click HERE. Thanks NutsOnline!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit NutsOnline look around then tell me a product or two you would LoVe to try! YUM! 🙂 (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Nuts_Online on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like NutsOnline on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Subscribe to the NutsOnline Newsletter (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Monday 11/8. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to NutsOnline or this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. NutsOnline provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.