Wasa is the world’s largest producer of flatbread. Every day, people all over the world enjoy Wasa, a tasty and crispy alternative to low-fat bread, with a history dating back hundreds of years. Like many low-fat breads, Wasa is made using only natural ingredients, such as rye grain and whole meal flours, giving it high fiber, balance and making it a tasty alternative to low-fat bread. It is delicious, nutritious and perfect for an active and healthy lifestyle.
Wasa Crispbread is a unique and crunchy food, with its roots in Sweden and the Nordic countries. Crispbread has been made from Swedish rye flour for centuries, as part of an ancient tradition and has always been much loved in Northern Europe. Today, Wasa is a modern, international company and the world’s largest producer of crispbread. Their low-fat bread alternative is more popular than ever and is still baked in accordance with the same basic recipe. And today there is also a whole range of new flavors to choose from.
Wasa has always been at the cutting edge of the industry, developing new technologies. But the company has never lost sight of its goal of producing top-quality, wholesome low-calorie foods. Wasa has continued to constantly launch new delicious and healthy food products. Today, Wasa offers a huge variety of delicious crispbreads and low-calorie foods and new products are always in development.
Ta Da! Wasa Thin & Crispy Flatbreads are proud to make their Grand Debut! I was blessed to receive a box of each flavor and they are a yummy little snack! Pssst even My Little Guy loves ’em! 🙂
Available in Original, Sesame and Rosemary. Wasa Flatbreads are made with just a few simple, all-natural ingredients, delicately seasoned and oven baked for a one-of-a-kind taste and texture. They’re delish plain or piled high with a variety of toppin’s! The choice is yours! We like ’em both ways! Hotty Patotty prefers his plain or with soy nut butter! Messy but good!
Here’s a quickie veggie snack we love!
Wasa Flatbread with Avocado, Tomato and Fresh Basil
- 1 Wasa Thin Crispy Sesame Flatbread
- 1 slice fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of thinly slices fresh avocado
- 1 grape tomato, halved
Place fresh mozzarella on top of Wasa Flatbread. Top with avocado and tomato. Psst.. this is delicious with hummus too!
I have a Wasa Prize Package to give to ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader courtesy of my friends at Wasa! How neat is this!!! It includes:
- Wasa Thin & Crispy Flatbread, Original
- Wasa Thin & Crispy Flatbread, Sesame
- Wasa Thin & Crispy Flatbread, Rosemary
- Art Smith’s “Cooking with Crispbread, 32 Delicious Was To Get Whole Grains”
- 100% Eco-Friendly Wasa Tote Bag
- Wasa Recipe Cards
- Wasa Tin – Perfect for keeping your Wasa fresh or holding recipe cards
- Wasa pen and flash drive
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Wasa look around then tell me which Wasa Thin & Crispy Flatbread you can’t wait to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
9. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
10. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 11/14. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Wasa for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Wasa provided a product or sample for this Review &