360 Cookware is unlike any cookware you’ve ever experienced. This energy efficient cooking system embraces traditional cooking while capturing the magic of Vapor® Technology to heat your food quicker, at lower temperatures and without added fat or excess water, ensuring recipes stay nutritious, flavorful and appetizing.
360 Cookware is unlike any cookware you’ve ever tried. It allows you to taste your food as it was meant to be – and get way more out of your meals. Their stainless steel cookware is made with the highest quality stainless steel, so it is built to last, and all of their products come with a lifetime warranty so you can enjoy the energy saving benefits of green cooking and better tasting food as long as you’d like.
I was Blessed to receive a Stainless Steel 1 Quart Saucepan with Cover for review. Your cookware will come with a DVD that explains exactly how to use 360 Cookware. It’s not hard, don’t be intimidated. Just be sure to watch the DVD because it includes lots of helpful tips to help you get started. The 1 Quart Saucepan is ideal for cooking veggies, making sauces and for smaller families. I fell in love with it on sight. I’ve already used it to prepare vegetables for Hubby the Hubster and me. Last night I made a killer marinara sauce. I plan to try my hand at a meat dish later this week.
All you need is a bit of practice. Try veggies for your first meal. They are super easy to prepare. There are a few tricks to remember when using your 360 Cookware. You don’t need oil, butter, grease or any of that nonsense. Put your veggies in the pan and rinse with water. Drain, leaving a small amount of water in the pan. You don’t need much. Cover and place the pan on the stove on med. heat. Watch for steam to escape from under your lid (about 3 minutes or so.) Spin your lid to engage the Vapor® Seal. (If the lid doesn’t spin easily, wait a bit longer and try again.) Reduce heat to low and cook 3-5 minutes longer, depending on how well you like your veggies done. (Resist the urge to take the lid off, that is counter productive, and you’ll be breaking the Vapor Seal.)
My Marinara was super easy to make. Since the pan is 1 quart, I have to admit I didn’t make a huge pot of sauce, but this was more than enough for 2 meals. I used a small amount of oil to cook my onions and garlic, when they were soft, I added Boca Veggie Crumbles, canned diced tomatoes (y’all know I never measure anything), Italian Seasoning, balsamic vinegar (the good ‘stuff’), garlic powder, onion powder and salt & pepper to taste. I put the lid on and turned the heat up to medium. When the steam started to escape from under the lid I gave the cover a spin to engage the Vapor® Seal and reduced the heat to low. I continued to cook for about 15 or 20 minutes. Yum! I served this over whole wheat pasta and it was fabulous!
Cooking Vegetable Recipes with 360 Stainless Steel Cookware and Vapor Technology
BENEFITS OF 360 Cookware
- Multiple layers T-304 stainless steel (highest quality) and alloy construction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles. No more burning your hands! The handle really does stay cool!
- Stylish design compliments any décor. I love that gorgeous shiny finish!
- US owned and made by 1 of America’s greenest companies. This really is GREEN Cookware Click HERE for more details.
- Lifetime warranty
- Vapor technology cooks food faster & more evenly with less energy
- No need to add grease or water. That means your food is more nutritious because your not dumping the vitamins down the drain with the cooking water. Veggies stay vibrant and beautiful too!
- Oven-safe to 400º
- Bakes on stove top
To view the entire line of 360 Cookeware click HERE.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit 360 Cookware look around then tell me something you learned about 360 Cookware or a product or two you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow 360Cookware on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like 360 Cookware by Americraft on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 12/12. Giveaway open to Continental U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to 360 Cookware for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. 360 Cookware provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.