Wanna enjoy delicious food without increasing your carbon footprint and be 100% animal cruelty free! You can! How did I not know about ecoVegan delicious vegan foods? It’s the start of a New Year! Many people make a bunch of resolutions to eat right, lose weight and eat healthy. Lots of times these resolutions fall by the wayside because, well they’re just too painful. I’ve been a vegetarian for more than 23 years and it’s not painful, I don’t feel like I’m missing anything and I don’t feel cheated! When I find foods like ecoVegan I rejoice because they make eating vegan and vegetarian fun!
ecoVegan brings us natural vegan food products that are made with non‐genetically modified soy beans and other plant‐based ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives to ensure the healthiness of our body, soul, and our beautiful planet. All ecoVegan’s products are low in fat, cholesterol‐free, rich in protein, and certified by Vegan Action.
So start off the New Year the ‘veggie way’! It’s good for you, good for the planet and our animal friends will thank you!
I was Blessed to receive an assortment of ecoVegan products to review. I really love ecoVegan’s philosophy, which is not just about food, but about life and living. They believe a healthy you begins with a wholesome diet. One where nutritious foods strengthen the mind, body and soul through…
- Being compassionate, animal, and environmentally friendly.
- Natural Non-Genetically Modified Ingredients! YAY! Why on earth do I need Genetically Modified Ingredients in my food!?
- 100% vegan foods.
Sunshine Patties Tired of the same “veggie pattie”? Sunshine Patties are ready to eat! You can microwave, but stove top pan frying yields the best results. Your patties will be ready in 3-5 minutes. They even have a yummy little glaze-like sauce. I like them with a side of veggies and brown rice, but you can certainly pile ’em on a bun and add your favorite burger toppin’s! They’re just a fabulous Veggie Patty!
Spicy Bits They call ’em spicy for a reason. A tad zesty ‘n spicy the way I like my food! Hey vegetarian food is not bland! Toss Spicy Bits in a stir fry and serve with brown rice or whole wheat pasta! Deelish!
Here’s a recipe that uses Spicy Bits I know you’ll enjoy!
Kung Pao Glory
- 1 package ecoVegan Spicy Bits
- 2–3 bell peppers, sliced, mixed colors
- ½ cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ginger slices
- 5–10 dry chili peppers
- Optional vegan BBQ sauce, vegan oyster sauce, & ketch-up, to taste
- Optional unbleached sugar (organic if possible), vignette, & corn starch, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat until it’s hot, then add the ginger slices, dry chili peppers, and stir
- If desired, mix the vegan BBQ sauce, vegan oyster sauce, ketch-up, unbleached sugar, vignette, and corn starch in a small bowl and add into the pan, and stir to taste
- Add the Spicy Bits and bell peppers to the pan, stir until the bits are warm and/or the bell peppers are cooked to your desired taste
- Turn off the heat, stir in the peanuts, and serve
Oriental’s Joy I call these “little snacky snacks”! I just heated ’em up and added ’em to steamed veggies. They are so flavorful. You don’t need to add any sauce or spices. They would be yummy tossed onto a cold salad for extra protein. (8.25 grams of protein per serving!)
Ocean’s Delight Hubby loves seafood! I don’t eat it though. I served Ocean’s Delight patties on the night I cooked fish for Hubby. Ocean’s Delight is easy peasy to prepare. I pan sauteed, but you can microwave. When you serve with a salad and some fresh veggies it makes a beautiful and elegant dinner that’s out of this world delicious, healthy and vegan!
All ecoVegan products are
Cholesterol-free•Low in fat•Protein rich•Zero trans fat•No Artificial color or flavors•Preservative free•Non-GMO ingredients•Vegan
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit ecoVegan look around then a product or recipe that looks good to you! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. ecoVegan on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like ecoVegan on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up for the ecoVegan Newsletter (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 1/16. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to ecoVegan for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. ecoVegan provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.