GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Y’all know coffee is one of my passions and I suspect it’s one of yours too. But as you all know Hubby and I have different tastes in our coffees. He loves a big bold cuppa coffee. I like a mild flavored coffee. He drinks his with milk, I mostly drink mine black. I have one cup of regular first thing in the morning, then it’s usually decaf for the rest of the day. Hubby the Hubster loves to drink the ‘real’ stuff all day long. Since I’m always cold I drink tea during the day too! Mmmm, nothing like a cup of tea to warm ya from the inside out! Oh and Sweet Pea loves hot chocolate. When my older daughter is over she goes for the cappuccinos and lattes. When I’m making drinks for all of us I feel like a Barista!
When I heard about the Tassimo T20 Single -Serve Brewer a while back I had my eye on one. So I was thrilled silly when I was asked if I would like to do a Product Review and Giveaway for the Tassimo T20 Single-Serve Brewer by Bosch. What a Blessing!
Coffees, espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, tea and hot chocolate are all being served in my kitchen every morning and evening! Psst I have a mid afternoon drink too! I love that I’m not dumping a pot of coffee down the drain or re-heating a cup of 6 hour old coffee in the microwave. (Y’all know that tastes terrible, but I hate waste!)
The first thing I did when my Tassimo T20 Single-Serve Brewer arrived was unpack it and register it online. Why? Because when you do you receive 2 packages of T DISCs. A T DISC is the little disc you insert into your brewer to make your beverage of choice. But this DISC and brewer are not like anything you’ve seen before! The technology is really incredible! T DISCs contains a precisely measured amount of coffee, tea, chocolate or concentrated milk creamer. The brewing happens inside the T DISC. Your beverage pours directly from the T DISC into the cup, so you can prepare different drinks one after another.
We love variety so I wanted to see what types of T DISCs were available. OMGOSH! There are more than 4o choices from companies we all know and love!
Carte Noire•Gevalia Kaffe•Jacobs•Kenco•Maxwell House Café Collection•Mastro Lorenzo•Nabob•Seattle’s Best Coffee®•Starbucks®•Suchard•TASSIMO•TAZO®•Twinings®•Milka
When you insert a T DISC, the brewer reads a unique bar code printed on the label. It then automatically calculates the amount of water needed, brewing time, and temperature to prepare the perfect beverage.
- Makes coffee, tea, cappuccino, latte, crema, espresso and hot cocoa
- Makes drinks in about 1 minute
- Includes an exclusive flow–through water heater for faster, quieter brewing
- Space saving design ideal for apartments, dorm rooms and countertops
- Smart bar code technology allows the brewer to adjust each beverage with the proper temperature pressure and amount of water
- 5.6 lbs.
- Brewer dimensions: Width: 7.88″ ; Height: 11″ ; Depth: 11.75″
- 1.5 Liter water tank
- Price ~ $129.99
I’ve said it before, I’m techy impaired, but I decided to put on my big girl panties and open my Tassimo T20 Single -Serve Brewer the minute it arrived. It’s easy peasy to work! Yay! The Brewer comes with a step by step instruction guide, which I read (but the machine is pretty self explanatory!) For your first use you’ll want to wash your water tank thoroughly and run a few cups of water through your machine as per the instructions.
Now you’re ready to make your drink of choice. Just select a T DISC and pop it into the unit with the printed side down. Close the unit and the lid clicks into place. Now here’s what I love, your drink is made for you automatically, because it’s reading that bar code. Howeva, if you want to customize your drink you can. There’s settings for manual operation so if you want a weaker drink you can add more water and if you like a bolder coffee, for example just customize to add less water.
Hubby and the girls love Cappuccinos and Lattes and I like an Espresso every so often. YES YES YES, You can brew these drinks in the Tassimo T20 Single-Serve Brewer! These drinks taste every bit as delicious as the fancy coffee places! For cappuccinos and lattes add the milk creamer T DISC first and then add the espresso T DISC for the same drinks you’d enjoy at “you know where” only these won’t break the bank!! I love that Decaf Espresso T DISCs are available! Now I can enjoy a lovely little espresso in the evening and still get some shut eye! 😉
Click HERE to locate a retailer near you that sells Tassimo products.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Tassimo look around then tell me a product or two you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Tassimo Taster on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Tassimo on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up for the Tassimo Newsletter (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (5 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 1/12. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Tassimo for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Tassimo provided a product and samples for this Review & Giveaway free of charge and of course all opinions are my own.