GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Mediterranean Deluxe specializes in pesto, olive spreads, marinated olives, jellies, and other specialty boutique foods that encompass tastes from different regions of the Mediterranean. All of their ingredients are natural and specially selected from the Mediterranean countries to ensure the richness of natural flavor is preserved.
I was Blessed to receive a Gourmet Foods Gift Basket for review! Hubby is an olive lover. I recently started to like olives too. I think I was overwhelmed with bitter, salty cheap olives that I had tasted as a child and I was afraid to give olives a second chance. When I did, I found I really did like ’em!
The Gourmet Foods Gift Basket from Mediterranean Deluxe is the perfect gift for the olive lover in your life! Or hey, keep this gem for yourself! It has all the elements to make fabulous appetizers and snacks and even jazz up your favorite recipes! It arrives wrapped and ready for gift giving and includes 4 deeeeeeeeeeelicious goodies! Mmmmm!
Gift Basket includes:
- 5.5oz Kalamata Olive Spread with SunDried Tomatoes – SunDried tomatoes and Kalamata olives are combined to make this fabulous spread! Delicious on Bruschetta, crackers, or as a base for homemade pizza! I love to add a healthy dollop to pasta to give it a Mediterranean flair!
- Kalamata Olive Spread with Capers – Capers, garlic, and sumac enhance the flavor of the Kalamata olives making this a simple yet appetizing tangy olive spread. Placed on crackers for a quick treat or spread on bread to enhance the flavor of a sandwich. This spread is also great as a baked pastry filling when mixed with your favorite cheese.
- 5.5oz Kalamata Olive Spread with SunDried Peppers – I adore red peppers. Add a bit of spice and I am in my glory. Use Kalamata Olive Spread with SunDried Peppers in place of mayo or mustard on your favorite sammie. It will enhance the flavor and make every sandwich a meal! I took Mediterranean Deluxe’ advice and fried (in a scant amount of EVOO) with onions and served over my Veggie chicken substitute! OhMGosh! So Delicious. Next time I am gonna toss in a huge handful of yellow peppers too! The red peppers give this a fresh sweet taste while the olives of course are salty and zesty!
- 11.3 oz Green Jalapeno Jelly – Green Jalapeño Jelly is fave in the south! I’ve seen it served over cream cheese and served with crackers at parties and showers. It’s always gobbled up! What an easy appetizer! But did you know you can also use Green Jalapeño Jelly to glaze ribs and meats? My daughter loves to eat it on toast!
Here’s a recipe that is absolutely out of this world. It’s like nothing you’ve tasted before. Give it a try! If your motto is “We like our food highly seasoned” like me, you are gonna love this pizza! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pkg. Ready Pizza dough
- 3 tbsp. blue cheese
- 1 tbsp. Mediterranean Deluxe Jalapeno Jelly
- 10 slices peperoni or salami (optional)
- Leave pizza dough at room temperature for 5 min. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake the pizza dough for 5 min or until it is hard enough to hold toppings.
- Spread the jalapeno jelly as a base.
- Add the blue cheese and the meat.
- Bake 15 min. or until the crust is golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Mediterranean Deluxe look around then tell me a product or two you would LoVe to try! YUMMO! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Gourmet Food on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Mediterranean Deluxe on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Thursday 2/17. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Mediterranean Deluxe for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Mediterranean Deluxe provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.