The fragrance, “Not My Own,” was born out of the sincere desire to pay it forward and to support the research for finding a cure. The fight against breast cancer does not belong only to the patient, but family members of the patient and ultimately their community. wefightforpink.com (You and I too) want their breast cancer patients and survivors to realize their disease and diagnosis is Not Their Own – it is our responsibility to make a difference in a person’s time of need. Stand united, not on your own and continue to fight!
I was Blessed to receive Not My Own Fragrance for review. What a beautiful scent! It’s made from organic ingredients and is locally-produced, and preservative-free. Not My Own arrives in a pretty pink drawstring organza bag ready for gift-giving. The soft, spicy fragrance is designed to calm and comfort and it’s appropriate for day or evening!
- Made with organic ingredients
- Produced using local ingredients
- Citrus, lavender and chamomile
- Modern, chic scent
- Delicate, soft fragrance
A portion of the proceeds from Not My Own goes to support the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research.
CONNECT WITH Not My Own ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIAS
BODY 360 STUDIO on Facebook
The Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research at The OSU CCC-James on Facebook
Lori Boyd (Body360Studio) on Twitter
Not My Own Blog
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Not My Own look around then tell me something you learned about Not My Own! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Lori Boyd (Body360Studio) on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like BODY 360 STUDIO on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Like The Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research at The OSU CCC-James on Facebook (1 entry)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 2/16. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Lori Boyd & Not My Own for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Lori Boyd & Not My Own provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.