GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
When it comes to game-day entertaining, there’s no better way to feed the frenzy than by using traditional favorite foods, like Popcorn Fish, BBQ and meatballs in an all-new way. The recipes have to be simple to prepare (of course!) so no one misses a second of the game. What brings these three favorites together? A build-your-own-slider bar.
To create a game-winning slider bar, place dishes of warm Popcorn Fish, BBQ and meatballs dishes on a table. Warm buns in the oven and place in basket alongside the all-star dishes. Then, offer guests a variety of favorite toppings (slaw, tomato slices, lettuce, tartar sauce, marinara sauce and cheese, just to name a few) and place on table. Fans can assemble their snacks as they please and no one goes home hungry!
The fastest way to get everything ready before kickoff is to utilize local Club Stores, like Sam’s, to stock up on the essentials without sacrificing time, taste, or money. With Byron’s Bar-B-Q, SeaPak and Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs on hand, guests of every age will be excited to dig into dinner. There is definitely something to please every taste bud on the team!
BUILD YOUR OWN SLIDER BAR
1-2 oz Byron’s BBQ
1 slider burger roll
Bagged cabbage mix
½ cup light mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
¼ tsp celery seed
Dash of salt and pepper
1-2 oz SeaPak Popcorn Fish or Shrimp
1 slider burger roll
Lettuce and Tomato
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. pickle relish
Sprinkle of salt and pepper
2 Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs
1 slider burger roll
1 Tbsp. marinara sauce
1 slice mozzarella cheese
Written by New York Times best-selling author Stephanie Ashcraft, 101 Things to do with Meatballs features Casa Di Bertacchi© Meatballs, and like all the titles in her popular 101 series, it’s filled with fast and simple ideas for families on the go. She includes recipes for everything from soups and salads to stews, pastas and rice dishes. In fact, you’ll find so many ideas that you’ll never wonder what to make again.
Look at the variety of recipes included in 101 Things to do with Meatballs
- Appetizers and Sides
- Soups, Stews & Chili
- Sandwiches, Wraps & More
- Dressed Up Meatballs
- Pasta Dinners
- Dinners with Rice
- Family Favorites
The recipes are easy peasy cause they’re made with Casa Di Bertacchi© Meatballs
Here are just a few of my family’s favorites…
Hash Brown Meatball Casserole•Meatball Pot Pie•Sesame Stir Fry•Eggplant Parmesan•Salsa Verde Meatballs•Spicy Jamaican Jerk Meatballs•Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Casa Di Bertacchi© look around then tell me a recipe that looks good to you! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Sign up for Casa Di Bertacchi© email updates, bottom of page (2 separate entries)
9. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
10. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
11. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Thursday 2/10. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. No P.O. Boxes or P.O. Zip Codes. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Casa Di Bertacchi & Stephanie Ashcraft for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Casa Di Bertacchi & Stephanie Ashcraft provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.