GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Going food shopping these days can be a pretty expensive proposition! I cut coupons, read my circulars and compare prices. I guess you’d call me a bargain shopper! Instead of cracking open Junior’s piggy bank I have a better idea. 🙂 Shop and save with the Cart Buster Savings Event exclusively at Kroger and the Kroger Family of Stores. You´ll find huge savings Storewide!
From February 27th through March 12th, shop Kroger’s biggest-ever promotion and find the hottest prices around on more than 35 brands, across more than 60 categories from General Mills, P & G, Nestle, Pepsi and Kroger Banner Brands. During the Cart Buster Savings Event, you’ll find great savings in almost every department at the Kroger Family of Stores, which includes Kroger, Ralph’s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy.
All your favorites will be participating in the event! Brands you and I enjoy everyday: Multigrain Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Hamburger Helper, Yoplait, Progresso, Totino’s, Green Giant, Cascadian Farm, Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Pampers, Pantene, Crest, Iams, Febreze, Old Spice, Bounce, DiGiorno’s, Nestle Toll House, Juicy Juice, Coffee-Mate, Edy’s, Stouffer’s, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets, Nestle Candy, Purina and many more!
Saving money on Pampers is huge to me! Diapers cost an arm and a leg! So I plan to stock up on those! Hubby the Hubster and I love Multigrain Cheerios. When Cheerios go on sale I always buy a few boxes because as we all know the price of cereal has gone through the roof! Kroger, here I come!
Be sure to visit the Cart Buster Savings Event to participate in their “Deal of the Day” promotion! During each day of Kroger’s Cart Buster Savings Event, be one of the first 1000 people to click on the deal link and receive a free load-to-card coupon for the featured daily item.
The generous folks at Kroger Family of Stores, General Mills, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble & MyBlogSpark are going to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with $25 Kroger Gift Card. Thank you so much!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please tell me how you plan to save big time on the brands you love during the Cart Buster Event at Kroger? (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Follow Kroger on Facebook (1 entry)
9. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
10. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
11. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 3/16. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Kroger Family of Stores, General Mills, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble & MyBlogSpark for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Kroger Family of Stores gift card, information, and giveaway were all provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills/Nestle/Proctor & Gamble through MyBlogSpark.