Salon Grafix has long been known for making affordable salon quality hair care products, so every woman can enjoy quality and value when it comes to their hair. Shampoos, Conditioner or unique products like the one I am reviewing today, Salon Grafix has them and at a price that won’t bankrupt you. You are gonna look fabu and still have a couple bucks left over to splurge on something else!
I was Blessed to receive Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo for review.
I was super excited to give Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo a try. My only go ’round with “Dry Shampoo” was many years ago when I was sick as a teen. I was hospitalized for a while and could not wash my hair. Someone had the bright idea to use some talcum-powdery ‘carp’ on my waist length hair to ‘wash’ it. What a disgusting disaster. I got my teen-age self in the shower, intra-venous and all and washed that mess right outta my hair. ♪♫♫♪♫
Salon Grafix Dry Spray Shampoo is perfect for just about everyone! If you’re active and you get a bit sweaty a two minute shower is great but you know you don’t wanna get you’re hair wet because it will take 20 minutes to dry and style. This is the product for you. This is great for someone who is sick or under the weather and unable to shampoo for a day or two. The elderly will love Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo also. I know my mom didn’t like to shampoo her hair every day but loved to feel clean and fresh!
Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo absorbs oil and odor, leaving hair fresh and clean feeling with no powdery residue and no water! It’s easy peasy to use too. Just shake the can and apply to the roots of your sectioned hair in quick bursts. Wait a minute to dry then brush hair thoroughly. Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo left my hair feeling clean, fresh and smelling really nice! It’s also very refreshing to use! Perfect for every hair color too! TIP.. tuck this in your gym bag! Price ~ $7.99
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
For the second year, Salon Grafix will be helping to raise awareness for the fight against breast cancer as they sponsor The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation’s Race for the Cure in Detroit, Michigan. Regular monetary donations are also made to the following charities: The Salvation Army, The American Cancer Society, The Arthritis Foundation, The Multiple Sclerosis Association, The Make-A-Wish Foundation, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and countless other causes. Holy Moly I love you Salon Grafix!!!! Click HERE to read more.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN… Please read carefully folks!!!
**1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
Like Salon Grafix on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall! (2 separate comments) – Please tell them Leslie Loves Veggies sent you! Salon Grafix will be verifying**
2. Please visit Salon Grafix look around then tell me a product or two that you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
4. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
6. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
7. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Follow Salon Grafix (SalonGrafix) on Twitter (1 entry)
9. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 3/15. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Salon Grafix for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Salon Grafix provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.