GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Bioken believes that all things begin with nature and all things must return to nature. When they looked at thinning hair and scalp damage, Bioken realized that nature held the secrets to healing as well!
Bioken’s formulas combine vitamins, bee propolis and natural herbs to work together to revitalize, nourish and rejuvenate hair. With this perfected blend of botanicals and their delightful aroma, Enfanti brings a luxurious and sensual quality to your hair care experience!
The Secret of Bioken
- Anti Aging ~ Their products contain anti-aging ingredients your hair will love! Goji berries, green tea, grape seed extracts help to rejuvenate your hair and restore strength and vitality to aging hair.
- Anti-biotic ~ Nettle, Chamomile and Propolis provide antibiotic therapy that protects your hair and prevents hair loss.
- Sulfate-Free ~ Who needs harsh chemicals in their hair care? Not me!
- Nano Technology ~ Nanometer molecules penetrate to the cellular level of the hair and scalp to to work their magic!
- Perfect Color Retention ~ Fights fading and helps prolong your hair color!
- No Paraben, DEA, Sodium or Alcohol
- Vitamin Rich Formula ~Includes Tocopherol and Retinol
Sweet Pea has beautiful hair, but her scalp is very dry and her hair tends to be a bit oily. I’m not certain she has dandruff, but like I said, her scalp is very dry. A few weeks ago, she told me that the dandruff shampoo that she was using was drying her hair out and not helping her itchy, dry scalp. So when my friends at Bioken sent me Bioken Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner to review, I knew these would be ideal for her!
Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo is a luxurious, rich shampoo that’s ideal for all hair types, including color treated hair. The combination of top-notch ingredients provides long-lasting relief from itching and flaking, while stimulating the scalp to promote healthy hair growth. This special formulation is infused with natural antiseptic herbs and therapeutic botanicals that help alleviate dry and flaking scalp. The fragrance is awesome too!
I noticed a change immediately in Sweet Pea’s hair! It’s no longer oily towards the end of the day. Nettle extract, one the ingredients in Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo deep cleanses to remove excess sebum from hair and scalp and provides a protective coating that strengthens the hair shaft. Her hair was always been shiny but it seems to have more body and volume now. I think that’s because there’s no oily residue being left on her hair. Her itchy, dry scalp problems have ended too! 🙂
Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo is chock full of incredible ingredients, like tea tree oil, ginko biloba, chamomile, calendula, guarana extract and bee propolis. These ingredients work to calm and refresh the scalp and strengthen, moisturize and protect hair. Just wet hair and apply Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo and work into a rich lather. Leave on hair for 1-2 minutes and then rinse thoroughly following with Enfanti Tea Tree Conditioner. Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo is available in 8 oz and 32 oz sizes for $18 and $38.
After shampooing, Sweet Pea has been conditioning her hair with the Enfanti Tea Tree Conditioner. It’s perfect for her because it doesn’t leave a thick, greasy coating on her hair. Instead it removes knots and snarls from her long hair and leaves her hair soft, easy to manage with lots of bounce and shine! The active ingredients soothe and soften a flaky, dry irritated scalp, so Sweet Pea isn’t scratching her head (not a cute look) constantly! Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner are really great products. Most shampoos for dry scalp only take care of the scalp and leave hair dull and lifeless. Sweet Pea’s hair looks incredible and her scalp is finally healthy!
For soft, full, shiny hair, apply Enfanti Tea Tree Conditioner to clean wet hair, concentrating on the ends. Leave in for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Enfanti Tea Tree Conditioner is available in 8 oz and 32 oz sizes, which retail for $18.00 and $38.00.
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
Bioken has made a firm commitment to giving back to children. For every bottle of Camu-Camu sold Bioken will donate $1 to organizations that give back to children in need. To read more click HERE.
Please visit Bioken and check out all their fabulous hair care products!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Bioken look around then tell me a product or two you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. Like Bioken on Facebook (1 entry)
9. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
10. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
11. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Saturday 4/16. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only, No P.O. Boxes. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Bioken for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Bioken provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.