GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt makes their authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Greek yogurt is thicker and creamier than regular yogurt, and its production requires about three times the milk used to make regular yogurt.
Oikos uses fresh, delicious organic milk from family farms. Their organic fruits are hand-picked for the highest quality and prepared the same day to retain the freshest flavor. And they use five live active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, Bifidus, and L. casei.
Oikos is the first certified-organic Greek yogurt on the market. Their organic ingredients are produced without the use of antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, genetically modified organisms, chemical fertilizers, or toxic and persistent pesticides. That’s how yogurt is supposed to be made, just like it was centuries ago!
I was Blessed to receive some free product coupons to try new Oikos Organic Super Fruits Yogurt! This Fat-Free thick ‘n creamy organic Greek yogurt is infused with a bit of honey and the goodness of raspberry, pomegranate and acaí! The pomegranate is an ancient fruit commonly found in Greek mythology, and today it’s celebrated around the world for the sweet and slightly tart juice found in the edible part of the fruit.
I love the individual 5.3 oz serving size cups, they’re just the right size for me and My Little Guy! Because Oikos is a Greek-Style yogurt it’s loaded with protein and calcium. A cup of this refreshing, fruity yogurt keeps me full for quite a while. It’s perfect for breakfast with some fresh fruit and granola on top, or enjoy a cup mid-afternoon to stave off hunger pangs until dinner. One 5.3 oz serving of Oikos Organic Super Fruits Yogurt contains 13 grams of protein, Calcium 15% DV, live active cultures and it’s Fat-Free!
Here’s a recipe I make and really enjoy! I think you will too!
Pomegranate Passion Smoothie
1 ½ cups pomegranate juice
1 cup Stonyfield lowfat vanilla yogurt or Organic Super Fruits Yogurt
2 bananas, peeled
1 cup blueberries
Combine all ingredients in a blender, and puree on high until smooth.
CE-Yo Gary Hirshberg and the Stonyfield Moms are super enthusiastic about organic! Check out this video, then join in the re-mix by uploading your own shout out at www.justeatorganic.com
I’m really excited to announce that One Leslie Loves Veggies Reader will be receiving a Pomegranate Themed Prize Package!
- 2 free coupons for Oikos Organic Super Fruits Greek Yogurt
- Weleda All Natural Pomegranate Firming Day Cream
- Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum
- 2 free coupons for Crofters Organic Fruit Spreads
- Organic Pomegranate lip balm, made by Eco Lips
- 2 samples of Numi Organic Berry Black Tea (featuring organic raspberry and raspberry leaf)
- Simply Be Well Organic Pomegranate Moisturizing Body Bar
- RW Kundsen Organic Just Pomegranate Juice
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit www.justeatorganic.com or watch the video above and tell me something you learned or what you like about the video! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Stonyfield Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Stonyfield Farm on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt on Facebook (1 entry)
11. Subscribe to Stonyfield Farm’s Email (2 separate entries)
12. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
13. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
14. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Friday 4/15. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Stonyfield & Oikos for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Stonyfield & Oikos provided free product coupons for this Review & a Pomegranate Themed Prize Package for the Giveaway.