GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Are you looking to purchase gorgeous pearl jewelry? It can be a little unnerving to the novice shopping for Pearls. You might not know what to buy and price is always a huge factor. As one of the largest online retailers of certified fine pearl jewelry, Pearls of Joy offers hand-selected pearls, outstanding customer service, and exceptional value.
No schlepping to a crowded mall or department store anymore! Pearls of Joy website is easy to navigate, they have a
large ginormous selection of Pearl Necklaces, Pearl Bracelets and even Men’s Jewelry. And that’s just for starters!
I was Blessed to receive a pair of Black Akoya Pearl Earrings: 6.0-6.5mm for review. I have a strand of black pearls that I adore. Whenever I wear them I’m never sure what earrings to wear. I have tiny white pearl studs, but those seem to clash, My tiny diamond studs are beautiful, but not a great fit either. My new Black Akoya Pearl Earrings are the perfect match!
When I tell you that my Black Akoya Pearl Earrings from Pearls of Joy are stunning, that’s an understatement! They are the perfect size, not tiny but not overpowering and heavy, which is not my style. Besides which, a heavy earring hurts my earlobe. I inspected my earrings carefully prior to wearing them. These AA+ pearls are absolutely round and have a brilliant luster! Pearls of Joy has perfectly matched the two pearls so that they are identical. The Akoya Black Pearl Earrings are securely hand-mounted to solid 14K white or yellow gold posts.
Retail Value ~ $244.00, Pearls Of Joy Price ~ $65.00
I don’t dress fancy most of the time. So I enjoy wearing my pearls with jeans and a tee-shirt or sweater. Pearl Jewelry seems to dress up any outfit and makes me feel, pretty! They’re always in fashion whatever the season, whatever your age!
Most of my pearls are Freshwater Pearls, which I love! So I wanted to do a little research on Ayoka Pearls. An educated consumer really is a company’s best customer.
Anytime you see a traditional single-strand pearl necklace, it most likely is strung with Akoya cultured pearls. Akoya pearls were the first pearls to be cultured in the early 20th century, making pearl jewelry affordable for the masses, and many women have strands of Akoya pearls in their jewelry boxes. These round, white or cream-colored pearls are gemstone staples.
The Akoya pearl is either white or cream in body color with rose, cream, silver or ivory overtones. Some Akoya pearls achieve a black body color through a process called irradiation. It typically has an excellent, good or fair luster, which is why the Akoya is such a prized gem. The best pearls have clean surface quality and acceptable nacre. The most highly valued Akoyas are larger, have excellent luster and clean surface quality. Click HERE to read more.
About Pearls of Joy
- If you place your order before 11AM PST, Pearls of Joy will do their best to ship it by the following day. If you place your order after 11AM PST, your order will ship the next day. Please note that during busy times such as the holiday season, orders may take up to 3 days to ship.
- They guarantee every single item they sell 100%. For any reason whatsoever you can return your purchase for a full refund within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- Pearls of Joy’s prices are significantly less than what is found in retail stores, typically 80-90% less, which means you save money!
Please stop by Pearls of Joy and check out all their gorgeous pearl jewelry!
FREE UPS Ground Shipping
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Pearls of Joy look around then tell me a few pieces of jewelry you would LoVe to own! (1 entry)
2. Like PearlsOfJoy.com – Pearl Jewelry on Facebook (1 entry)
3. Follow PearlsOfJoycom on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to the Pearls of Joy Newsletter (2 separate entries)
5. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
6. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
7. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
8. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
9. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
10. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 3/30. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Pearls of Joy for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Pearls of Joy provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.