Shenzhen Knives™ is the leading online retailer for ceramic knives and ceramic knife sets. Each purchase comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Prior to this review, I had never owned a ceramic knife. I’ve heard storied about how awesome they were, and was itching to buy one! A ceramic knife doesn’t take the place of your steel knife, you’ll still need that for heavy-duty cutting. But for every day slicing of produce and other precision cutting Shenzhen Ceramic Knives can’t be beat!
Shenzhen Ceramic Knife Benefits
- Holds edge much longer than steel. Ceramic’s hardness means that the ceramic blade will resist wear and remain sharper.
- Rust proof. Non-stick surface makes the ceramic blade easy to clean. Ceramic Knives are also resistant to germs, acids and oils
- No metallic taste or smell. Your ceramic knife will not interact with your food’s taste or brown foods either.
- Ceramic Knives are made from zirconium oxide which is is harder than ordinary steel and almost as hard as diamond. This means the ceramic knife keeps its edge much longer than a steel blade. With proper care, ceramic knives can go many months or years without sharpening.
- Lightweight! Shenzhen Ceramic Knives are easy and comfortable to use for precision slicing.
I was Blessed to receive a 6″ Ceramic Chef’s Knife for review. My knife arrived in a beautiful, spring-green box, suitable for gift-giving. When I opened the box I was immediately taken by how clean and pretty my knife was! The 6″ Ceramic Chef’s Knife has a beautiful white blade and when I tell you it cuts like there’s no tomorrow, I am not kidding. The knife slices through all my fruits and veggies like they’re hot butter! 😉
The Shenzhen 6″ Ceramic Chef’s Knife is easy to care for, but remember it’s not metal, so it needs a little TLC, but oh is it worth it!
- Wash in mild soap and water.
- No dishwasher please!
- Always use your knife on a wood or plastic cutting board.
- Don’t use your knife for any kind of twisting or prying, it is ceramic and you can damage it.
- Don’t use on frozen or hard foods.
- Store in a knife block or original box. Chipping can occur upon contact with other utensils.
Ceramic knives can be outrageously expensive. The Shenzhen Ceramic Chef’s Knife is super affordable at $34.99 and is a great addition to your cutlery collection.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Shenzhen Knives look around then tell me a Shenzhen product you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow ShenzhenKnives on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Shenzhen Knives | Ceramic Knives on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 4/17. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Shenzhen Knives for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Shenzhen Knives provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.