Did you know how prevalent they are, particularly among women? Urinary tract infections (UTIs) account for more than 8.3 million doctor visits each year, making it the second most common type of infection in the body. And for many women it’s not once and done…20 percent of women who have one UTI will have another, and 30 percent of this group will have yet another! For women with recurrent UTIs (that’s three or more in a 12-month period).
Physician and pharmacist-recommended Cystex® Urinary Pain Relief Tablets is the only over-the-counter (OTC) medication that has a dual-action formula to help manage urinary tract infections (UTIs) while waiting to see a doctor. Unlike other drug store medicines, Cystex® helps to relieve the pain and burning associated with a urinary tract infection (UTI) while also inhibiting the progression of the infection with an antibacterial ingredient. It’s the only OTC urinary pain relief medicine to combine a key pain-fighting analgesic, sodium salicylate, with an effective antibacterial agent, methenamine, to help stop the pain and progression of a urinary tract infection (UTI). Additionally, Cystex® will not change the color of the urine as some other OTC medications will.
I was Blessed to receive a bottle of Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex with Proantinox for review.
In the past month, my daughter, sister and best friend have all suffered with Urinary Tract Infections. I actually bought a bottle of Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex for my friend Renee, because she was in such bad pain and her doctor recommended a cranberry supplement. She loved this product and used it daily for her symptoms and is now continuing to use Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex to keep her healthy!
Fast acting, sugar-free Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex is a probiotic, antioxidant rich formula which has the equivalent of 8 glasses of cranberry juice per Tablespoon.
Those most prone to recurring UTIs now have a great, new option to help with infection prevention and boosting urinary tract health* without needing to drink all that cranberry juice! We all know to grab a glass of cranberry juice and start chugging when we have a UTI, or think we have a UTI. But who can drink that much cranberry juice? First of all, it’s “off the wall” expensive. Second it’s hard to find pure cranberry juice. Third the stuff on most grocery store shelves is either loaded with sugar or crammed with artificial sweeteners. Not Good!
New, clinically-proven Cystex® Liquid Cranberry Complex combines the health benefit of eight glasses of cranberry juice in its unique, convenient, pleasant-tasting Proantinox® cranberry formula. More than just cranberry concentrate, its proprietary blend also contains D-Mannose, inulin, bromelain, and vitamin C, a combination designed to boost bladder health. One tablespoon, taken daily to promote urinary tract health, can benefit millions of women most susceptible to recurring, painful urinary tract infections. I love that it’s gluten-free, lactose-free and sugar-free, only one calorie per Tablespoon and works pronto! Price ~ $8
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Cystex® look around then tell me something you learned about Cystex® or which product you would like to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow cystex4utis on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Cystex on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up to receive Cystex® News & Updates (2 separate entries)
11. Subscribe to the Cystex Ladies Room Blog by email (2 separate entries)
12. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
13. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
14. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 4/24. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Cystex® for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Cystex® provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.