GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
As a Mom or Gramma, watching a child suffer with allergies can be heartbreaking. In fact, according to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, approximately 40 percent of children in the United States are affected by seasonal allergies. As common as allergies are, many parents are still confused about which over-the-counter allergy products are safe for their young children.
Look no further! PediaCare®, a trusted brand of children’s non-prescription medicines for the past quarter of a century, just introduced new one-dose per day, Children’s PediaCare® 24 Hour Allergy.
I was Blessed to receive Children’s PediaCare® 24 Hour Allergy for review.
Many parents are confused about which over-the-counter allergy products are safe for their young children. Specially formulated for children, just one dose of new Children’s PediaCare® 24 Hour Allergy with cetirizine hydrochloride, provides all day relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. No more worrying about redosing during the day, its dye free and it’s a flavor that kids love – grape!
My little Guy inherited his seasonal allergies from his mom and me. Poor little thing. We spend so much time outdoors, especially on weekends and his little nose runs, he sneezes his precious little head off and he becomes miserable. I actually went searching the drug store for a remedy I would feel comfortable giving him. The shelf was picked clean! Apparently we are not the only family suffering from seasonal allergies
PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy can be given to children as young as two. For children under two consult your Pediatrician like I did. I love PediaCare 24 Hour allergy because one dose guarantees my Little Guy is symptom free all day and throughout the night. (I keep the windows open so we get fresh air.)
He likes the taste of PediaCare 24 hour Allergy, so there’s no begging, cajoling or forcing him to take it. And if a little happens to spill, I don’t worry about it staining his clothes because the formula is dye free. Psst.. kids don’t need artificial colors in their foods and medications.
Please check out PediaCare’s comprehensive website to find lots of valuable information
- Symptom checker/product selector that helps guide parents to select the PediaCare® product that best addresses the symptoms their child is experiencing; also available in a free downloadable iPhone application
- Sick day printable games, puzzles and coloring pages
- Tips for parents on all things pertaining to their child’s health
- PediaCare® product information
The entire line of PediaCare Products is available at drugstores, supermarkets and other retailers nationwide.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit PediaCare look around then tell me something you learned about PediaCare or a product you would LOVE to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
9. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
10. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 5/22. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canada entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to PediaCare® for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. PediaCare® provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway.