I just got my first iPhone and I love it! My plain old 6 year old cell phone just wasn’t cuttin’ it for me. I wanted to stay in the loop no matter where I was. I needed internet access so I could moderate comments, tweet, and email with sponsors while I was out and about! I was so ready for this new phone!!!
What I wasn’t ready for was the price of my hot little commodity! Gulp! Just thinking about my little investment makes my hair stand on end! I got nervous when, on the first day I had it, I almost dropped it and smashed it to smithereens! I started looking at cases for my iPhone and then Sweet Pea told me about OtterBox. What? You never heard of OtterBox? Let me tell you what they are.
OtterBox creates sleek, colorful, stylish and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle. Similar to an otter’s fur, the original line of OtterBox cases are waterproof. So to incorporate that element with the fun and playful disposition of the animal, CEO Curt Richardson and his wife came up with the name OtterBox while brainstorming company names during a drive to Denver, Colo.
Otterbox Cases are dedicated to all the klutzy, spontaneous, chaotic, graceless individuals who have broken a device or valuable due to their active lifestyle. Trust me, when you have an OtterBox you can say good-bye to smashed, broken, or shattered Smartphones, Blackberries, iPads and more!
I was Blessed to receive a White OtterBox iPhone 4 Defender Series Case for review and it’s my new pride and joy!
The iPhone 4 Defender Series Case provides added protection against bump, shock, drop and dust intrusion. Case is NOT protective against water however.
I was so excited when my OtterBox I arrived. I removed it from the box and was excited to find not only the OtterBox but a holster as well. I don’t wear my iPhone on my belt but the holster is also a stand, which is fabulous for when you want to watch movies!
The OtterBox was super easy to place on my iPhone! (Psst… I’ve already ordered a hot pink and black case so I can change the look of my phone!)
Yes, the OtterBox does increase the thickness of your phone, but by just a scant amount. My phone still fits into the small phone pocket of my purse. I think the peace of mind of knowing my phone is protected far outweighs the miniscule increase in size of my iPhone.
Be sure to read-read-read through the tech specs on each OtterBox before order, just a word of warning. The iPhone 4 defender Series doesn’t fit iPhone 4 in WHITE.
- Coating on outside of touch screen membrane resists finger prints – I still have to wipe my screen frequently, but not as much as before.
- Fine interior texturing of touch screen membrane eliminates static, bubbles and “oil slick” appearance
- Inner felt liner cushions your device
- Textured silicone exterior for improved grip
- Included holster holds device face in or face out
- Completely re-designed holster for stronger hold on device
- Holster doubles as a stand for hands-free media viewing
- Case accommodates most 3rd party chargers
- Clear protective membrane on touch screen
- High-quality polycarbonate shell
- Durable silicone skin
Watch this video to see why I can’t live without my OtterBox Defender Series for my iPhone 4
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
OtterBox gives back to the community in many ways! They will donate 10% of the purchase price to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade when you buy a limited edition pink “Strength” case. Click HERE for more details.
The generous folks at OtterBox are going to Bless THREE Leslie Loves Veggies Readers with Winner’s choice of any product valued at $50 or less and currently available on www.otterbox.com. Thank you so much!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit OtterBox look around then tell me an item you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow OtterBox on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like OtterBox on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up to receive the OtterBox Newsletter (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 6/15. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to OtterBox for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. OtterBox provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This giveaway is brought to you by OtterBox and is no way connected to Facebook.