GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Shakeology contains whole-food ingredients that deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
I was Blessed to receive a 5 day supply of Shakeology (3 Chocolate & 2 Green Berry individual packets) for review.
Shakeology is a patent-pending nutritional protein shake that provides a wide spectrum of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. Whether you use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the nutrients it needs for optimal health, Shakeology takes the guesswork out of nutrition. Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology®, exercise three times a week, and follow a balanced diet. It’s that simple to be on your way to a healthier lifestyle!
I have to admit I was nervous to try the Green Berry Shakelogy shake! So I made that one first to ‘get it out of the way’. You can make your shakes with water, juice or milk. I made mine with fat-free, low calorie almond milk in the blender without any other ingredients except a ton of ice. I was absolutely blown away by the sweet, thick milk-shake I created! I know it sounds strange but the more milk you add the thicker and creamier the shake becomes. The Green Berry is lightly sweet and honestly it was delicious.
Of course I loved the Chocolate Shakeology! It is delicious hot or cold and can be used in a variety of recipes! Whirl it in the blender with any type of milk you love or use plain water to create a thick, creamy, sweet milkshake type drink! Looking for a more creative drink? Try a Chocolate Mocha
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 cup cold coffee (cool the brewed coffee over ice first)
- ½ cup water; or nonfat milk; soy, rice, or almond milk
- Ice to taste
Place ingredients in Blender and whirl ’til thick ‘n creamy! Top with cinnamon and nutmeg for a cappuccino-flavored shake. Click HERE for more yummy Shakeology recipes.
Shakeology® can help you:
- Feel Energized
- Reduce Cravings
- Lose Weight
- Improve Digestion and Regularity
Tastes Delicious, too!
35 Doctors Don’t Lie – Shakeology
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Shakeology or Beachbody Coach and tell me something you learned about Shakeology or a product you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Fitnessnfamily on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Follow Health, Fitness and Family Blog with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 6/14. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Shakeology for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Shakeology provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This giveaway is brought to you by Shakeology and is no way connected to Facebook.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.