GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
In 1945, Vrest and Ellen Orton printed their first catalogue – just 12 pages and 36 products – and mailed it to the folks on their Christmas card list. Vrest, a frugal Yankee at heart, insisted that the merchandise be durable and above all practical. His wife Ellen, who grew up on the Wilcox dairy farm in nearby Manchester, Vermont, made certain the new business was as practical as the products it sold.
Decades later, this still holds true! Today, The Vermont Country Store® is owned by Lyman Orton and sons Cabot, Gardner, and Eliot, 7th & 8th generation Vermonters, and 3rd & 4th generation storekeepers, who still adhere to the old-fashioned values set forth by Vrest and take pride in being The Purveyors of the Practical and Hard-to-Find.
They sell good old fashioned products and couple that with fantastic customer service! Each and every item is backed up with their no-hassle, no-fuss 100% guarantee to deliver quality products.
I was Blessed to receive a Men’s Blue Seersucker Bathrobe for review.
Hubby the Hubster’s bathrobe is so old! Not only that, it’s so heavy that he can’t wear it year ’round. I’ve bid that weather-beaten, tattered, ratty, old robe a fond farewell. The Vermont Country Store’s Seersucker Bathrobe is 100% comfortable cotton, so it is perfect to wear year around! It’s not bulky or heavy and because it’s seersucker air circulates through the fabric so Hubby stays cool and comfy!
Hubby is very fussy about what he wears. If the style is too jazzy he doesn’t like it and won’t wear it. The Men’s Seersucker Bathrobe is created in a classic style with a shawl collar and sash tie. It’s generously cut and, at about 47″ long, falls to just below the knees. I’ve already washed Hubby’s robe and it looks fabulous. Just machine wash and tumble dry. Hubby loves the two hand pockets and additional pocket on chest. Available in Blue and White Stripe and Hunter Green Stripe in a variety of sizes. Price ~ $59.95
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit The Vermont Country Store® look around then tell me a product or two you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow VTStore on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like The Vermont Country Store on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Sign up for The Vermont Country Store® Email Promotions (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 6/15. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to The Vermont Country Store® for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The Vermont Country Store® provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by The Vermont Country Store® and is no way connected to Facebook.