From the beginning, Okabashi has produced sandals and shoes in Buford, Georgia using a zero-waste production process. Yup, we are neighbors!!! Their products are made of Microplast, which is comfortable, durable, washable, vegan-friendly and eco-conscience a feature combination that is extremely rare in the footwear industry.
I never stopped to think that shoes, yes shoes have become a major pollutant in our environment. There is something we can do! Think before you buy, then make a wise choice! Every Okabashi Shoe is 100% recyclable and can be recycled right in the Okabashi factory. To learn more click HERE.
Okabashhi designs are based on the studies of reflexology, support, and proper body alignment. Okabashi is dedicated to overall wellness, delivering shoes that are both good for you and good for the planet. I think what surprised me the most about Okabashi is that their shoes are dishwasher safe, and backed by a 2-year guarantee! How neat is that? They are comfortable, easy to care for, extremely affordable and durable!
I was Blessed to receive a pair of Okabashi Splash Flip Flops for review.
Oh I love my flip flops! Even though I’m cold natured you’ll find me sporting a pair of flip flops well into the cold autumn months. I’d love to tell you that I’m sophisticated and have a huge collection of expensive high-heel shoes, but that would be a total lie. The truth is I’m a jeans and tee kinda woman and I adore comfy clothes and my feet feel happy in flip flops. That being said, there are times when my flip flops are just a tad to casual and I would love to glam ‘em up a bit.
That’s why I love Okabashi Splash Flip Flops. They are a flip flop with a sassy wedge heel. They are just as fabulous for a day in the park as they are for a night on the town. If you’ve ever worn a pancake-flat pair of flip flops you know that in a few hours your back is aching and your ‘dogs’ are barking! You can wear your Splash Flip Flops all day then transition into evening because they are so darned comfy!!!
- Good for You: Massaging Insole, Ergonomic Foot-bed, Superior Arch Support. Your tootsies will love these really pretty ‘day into evening’ flip flops!
- Good for the Environment: Made in the USA, 100% Recyclable. Feel good because they are eco-friendly!
- Good for your Pocket: Guaranteed for 2 years - So affordable!
- Signature Microplast Material: Anti-Microbial, Anti-Slip, Anti-Odor, Vegan-friendly
- Durable: Waterproof, Dishwasher safe. Don’tcha love that!?
Available in White, Black, Hot Pink and Brown. Price ~ $17.99
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Okabashi look around then tell me the shoe you would love if you win! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Okabashi on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Okabashi – Official on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 6/21. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Okabashi for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Okabashi provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by Okabashi and is no way connected to Facebook.