Michael Simon has an unparalleled reputation in the market place for bringing novelty and fun to his products, allowing women of all ages to feel modern, young and unique when wearing his exceptional line of clothing!
Michael Simon began his career back in the 1970’s when he was a struggling ballet dancer living in New York City. To make ends meet Michael took a job working a handloom knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers.
Michael decided to buy his own handloom machine and make sweaters, however the only yarn available was old stock from the 1950’s which were all bright neon colors. Because of the limited capabilities of his hand loom his sweater designs were loose fitting classic cowl neck,one size fits all. Michael set out on the streets of New York to sell his sweaters and the results were incredible; the buyers loved his bright neon sweaters with the clean lines and loose fit.
Soon everyone from Henri Bendel to Charivari and all the trendy boutiques in NYC were buying Michael’s sweaters… the handloom knitting machine in the East Village studio was literally bursting at the seam.
As growth continued Michael hired knitters and sewers and moved to a leased space in the garment district. The rest is history; Michael went on to become a celebrated CFDA member winning numerous awards. He enlisted artisans as well as designers and made his mark by always incorporating fun and art into fashion. Michael’s designs have graced the covers of Women’s Wear Daily and been featured in almost every fashion magazine including Vogue, Elle, In Style and Glamour.
I was Blessed to receive two gorgeous Embellished Tees for review!
These are simply called Embellished T’s and though these are described as tee shirts, they are actually tank tops. There are also a large assortment tee shirts available as well! I’ve been searching for a fancy tank to wear with my jeans.
While I like to get dressed up every now and again…. Who am I kidding. I don’t like to get dressed up! I’m a jeans and tee kinda woman!! There I said it!
But I think you can dress up jeans and look really great. Accessories, a great bag and fabulous makeup and seriously, who needs high heels? So when I received my Embellished T’s by Michael Simon, took them out of the box and looked at them, I knew I had a hit! Nothing fancy, no cutsie name, the shirts speak for themselves. Both are made from 100% cotton and are handcrafted! The detailing on them is amazing! These T’s are perfect for office or a night on the town. While they are gorgeous with a pair of jeans, I am not going to wear these as an every day tank. They are just a bit to delicate for that.
The Grey Embellished T is great for day. The crocheted neckline is soft and feminine. The Black Embellished T is my go-to tank for a night on the town with Hubby the Hubster! The beaded, pearled and bejeweled neckline is striking! No other jewelry is needed! Extra beads are included.
I’ve washed mine already, following the instructions on the garments and they came out perfect! Turn inside out and hand wash (I machine washed on delicate) in cold water, no bleach. Lay flat to dry. *Do not tumble dry, this garment is 100% cotton after all!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!)
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Follow MichaelSimonNYC on Twitter (1 entry)
2. Please visit Michael Simon look around then tell me an item or two you would LoVe to own! (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
4. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
6. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
7. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Michael Simon on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Saturday 8/13. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Michael Simon for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Michael Simon provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by Michael Simon and is no way connected to Facebook.