GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Since 2003, Photos.com has been a leading source of both professionally shot and user-generated content. They’re a division of Getty Images, a leading creator and distributor of still imagery, editorial imagery, footage and music in the world.
When I write a blog post, I like to add pictures. One image can often convey a feeling or emotion that I don’t have the words for. On Independence Day I took a picture of My Little Guy eatin’ watermelon out in the yard. Words could never describe that precious little face with red, ripe watermelon juice all over it! His arms had juice dripping down to his elbows and onto his little bare tummy! Thank goodness I got the picture and was able to post it HERE, no words were even needed!
When I don’t have the image I need for a post I often go on a wild goose chase! Let me tell you downloading images can be expensive! If you are a blog owner or run a website you know how often you go in search of the perfect photo to enhance your perfectly written article or post. It’s not easy find the perfect image first of all and wow the cost adds up quickly!
I was Blessed to receive a 50-Image Pack from Photos.com for review. I am in love with Photos.com! They have over 2.6 million royalty-free photos and illustrations for me to choose from. I received an image pack with 50 downloads for review, but you can also choose 1, 5, 10, 25 downloads. You also have a choice of download quality; Web, Web Plus and Print. The Print quality is the most expensive, which is what I received for review and ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader will be winning as well.
You can always shrink an image without affecting the resolution. But the same is not true when you enlarge an image. It will pixilate and lose clarity. The Image Pack Print Plan provides images that are suitable for publishing, brochures, presentations, websites, mobile apps and blogs! Images must be downloaded within 1 year.
Subscription Plans are also available. Subscriptions are a smart way to save when you need lotsa images over an extended period of time. With Photos.com 3-month, 6-month and 1-year plans—the savings are ginormous. Subscriptions include access to all image sizes.
I’ve had a blast searching for images I know I’m going to need in the upcoming weeks and months. Breast Cancer awareness Month is coming up and I need a beautiful image for some giveaways and reviews I’m hosting. Instead of a plain pink ribbon I wanted something a bit different this year!
Here is an elegant image I found and can’t wait to use!! Isn’t it perfect?! And the good news is I can crop it however I choose! I actually have two images if I crop this!
I must have holidays on the brain because I found so many gorgeous Thanksgiving and Christmas images and couldn’t resist downloading one!
Each year I search high and low for the perfect Christmas picture to include on Leslie Loves Veggies. Well, I found it! It’s totally adorable and so veggie! Do you love it? Keep your eyes open around the holidays because I know I will be using this precious photo again!
Photos.com fantabulous, high quality images and illustrations can help you improve your advertising, presentations, websites, blogs, sales brochures, direct mail, email and more. Words are great, but pictures and images add visual appeal and catch the readers eye!
Save 10%* on an annual subscription to Photos.com. Just use promo code 7B3PC46N.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Photos.com look around then tell me something you learned about Photos.com or why you would LoVe to win this generous prize! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow photosdotcom on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Photos.com on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Sunday 8/14. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Photos.com for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Photos.com provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by Photos.com and is no way connected to Facebook.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prize cannot be substituted for cash.
- Prize cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions being run by the sponsor company (in this case Photos.com).
- Prize must be redeemed using a promotion code for a 100% discount at the time of checkout on the Photos.com site.