GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Sinfully Vegan: More than 160 Decadent Desserts to Satisfy Every Sweet Tooth by Lois Dieterly
Publisher: Da Capo Press
Isn’t a sinfully rich dessert the perfect way to end a meal! Who doesn’t love cheesecakes, rich chocolate cream pie, or a few chewy peanut butter cookies? These desserts are even better when they’re made the vegan way with easy-to-find vegan ingredients? In this newly updated and expanded edition of Sinfully Vegan, Lois Dieterly shows you how to do just that, with more than 160 dairy-free, egg-free, and cholesterol-free recipes.
Sinfully Vegan offers desserts from every shelf of the pastry case: cakes, candies, cookies, brownies, pies, tarts, puddings, and quick breads. Complete with essential baking and preparation tips, creative recipe variations, nutritional breakdowns, and wheat-free alternatives, Sinfully Vegan is the ultimate vegan dessert resource and an essential addition to any kitchen.
I love desserts so when this cookbook arrived I quickly started ravaging through it 1.) to see if the recipes were do-able 2.) to see if they included easy to find ingredients that I have in my pantry and 3.) to make sure there were a ton of chocolate recipes. Yes Yes Yes!!! Most of the recipes are super easy to follow and quick to make. There are no outlandish ingredients I have to go searching for on some obscure website. There are a ton of fabulous looking chocolate recipes.
Don’t skip the introduction, even if you are eager to get right to baking! There are a ton of tips and tricks tucked in this short chapter. You’ll find helpful information on choosing the correct kitchen equipment, stocking your vegan pantry, how to buy vegan ingredients and even how to “veganize” your own recipes!
MY FAVORITE RECIPES
- Home-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
- I Can’t Believe They’re Not Sinful Brownies
- Lemon Loaf
- Bold Banana Cake
- Oops, I Dropped My Cake
- “P” Is For Pumpkin Cake
- Vanilla Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Orange Raspberry Muffins
- Lemon Bites
- Traditional Boston Cream Pie
- Mom’s Apple Pie
- State Farm Pear Pie
- New York -Style Cheesecake
- Chocolate Lover’s Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding – Hubby loves this!
- Jelly-Filled Doughnuts
- Peaches ‘n’ Cream Ice Cream
- Red Baron Smoothie
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting and so many more!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Da Capo Lifelong Books look around then tell me another book you would LoVe to have! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow Da Capo Cooking on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Da Capo Lifelong Diet and Fitness on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Friday 8/12. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Da Capo Lifelong Books & Lois Dieterly for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Da Capo Lifelong Books & Lois Dieterly provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by Da Capo Lifelong Books & and is no way connected to Facebook.