GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Whirled Peas® is a fresh new party game where two teams compete to win rounds of fast paced challenges. Spin The Pea-King® spinner and fill your pod with peas to win!
- 5 Kinds of Challenges for All Kinds of PEA-ple!
- Fast-Paced For Short Attention Spans!
- Everybody Plays, Every Turn
I was Blessed to receive Whirled Peas® The Game for review. I called everyone up on Friday and told them that instead of the ‘same old, same old’, this Saturday night was going to be a little different! My family is a pretty lively group, so they were all on board for a Family Game Night. Sweet Pea even brought her boyfriend’s mom, who is a total doll, plus she makes a mean zucchini bread!
After cleaning up the dinner dishes we divided into two teams. That was the hardest part. Allegiances run deep in my family apparently! Micah (my nephew) and his friend Jordan read the directions and we started the game. We piled into the kitchen, that’s where the snacks were and started to play. Yes, we were loud. I love that both teams were always playing the game. Neither team sits out on the opponents turn, so the game is always fun, exciting and fast paced. We had a total blast! I think the whole gang would agree, Whirled Peas® The Game is a two thumbs up!
- 1 Pea-King Spinner
- 350 Challenge Cards in 5 different categories
- 2 Pea Pods
- 14 Peas
- 2 Pads, 2 pencils, 1 sand timer
- Instruction Card
HOW TO PLAY
- Form 2 teams, equally numbered if possible
- Each Team takes a “pea-pod”, pad & pencil
- Place everything else in easy reach
- Pick a team to go first & begin!
*NOTE: The game is “all play” & teams can steal points (peas)! Price ~ $35
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
With revenues generated from Whirled Peas The Game, Whirled Peas has created a foundation know as The Peas Project. The Peas Project is focused on building a small charities coalition that provides resources and national recognition to organizations that permanently serve the marginalized within their respective communities. These are the organizations that often are forgotten by the vast majority of folks within the community, however not by the people whom they serve.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit Whirled Peas® look around then tell me something you learned about Whirled Peas and who you are going to play this game with! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow WhirledPeasGame on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like Whirled Peas® The Game on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my NEW button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Thursday 8/4. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to Whirled Peas® for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Whirled Peas® provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by Whirled Peas® and is no way connected to Facebook.