Rallie McAllister, MD, MPH, founded PonyUP! Kentucky to raise money for horse rescue operations. As Rallie searched for the perfect fundraising product, she was also searching for a handbag that reflected her love of horses and equestrian gear.
One day as Rallie was carrying a leather halter slung over her shoulder on the way to the pasture to get her horses, she thought, “Wouldn’t this be a great shoulder strap for a handbag?”
Rallie searched for a purse featuring a horse-halter strap and came up empty. That’s when she decided to design a unique, equestrian-style handbag that she and other horse women would love. After a year of perfecting the design and building a team of skilled craftspeople, the PonyUP! Kentucky line of handbags was created.
I was Blessed to receive a PonyUP! Crimson Ivory Kentucky Handbag for review. PonyUP! Kentucky Handbags are beautiful, unique handmade purses made right here in the USA! Each purse is limited in quantity, and the pattern and fabric are exclusive to PonyUp! Kentucky. When I saw the Crimson Ivory Handbag I fell in love with it! In real life the ivory is a bit more beige. My medium sized shoulder bag is feminine, beautiful and makes me so happy!
For those of you who like a bag that’s not too fussy, I think you are going to fall in
love lust with PonyUP! Kentucky Handbags! Inside you’ll find one large zippered compartment on one side of the bag and on the other side is a nice roomy cell phone pocket. My handbag is the perfect size to hold all my belongings plus a water bottle! I will be using this gorgeous bag on weekends, while traveling and on days when I don’t need a very business like handbag. This bag has a free-spirited feeling and I just love it!
Adjustable shoulder straps are made from genuine leather horse halters with brass fittings, making them both durable and fashionable. The shoulder straps are interchangeable, and you can purchase additional handbags for your strap at a special discounted price. Each strap is fitted with a brass nameplate, engraved with the name of your horse, your farm, or your own name! I chose PonyUp! Kentucky. Isn’t it pretty!?
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
For its first fundraising project, PonyUP! Kentucky donated 20 purses to Old Friends: A Kentucky Facility for Retired Thoroughbreds. The brass nameplates on these leather purse straps feature the names of some of the greatest retired Thoroughbred race horses, and all of the money from the sale of these 20 purses goes to support these and other horses at Old Friends. Rallie plans to make the donation to Old Friends and other horse rescue operations an annual tradition. In addition, at least 10 percent of all PonyUP! Kentucky profits will be donated to horse rescue operations.
Please visit PonyUP! Kentucky and check out all their beautiful handbags. Shipping is always free and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit PonyUP! Kentucky look around then tell me a handbag or two you would LoVe to own!(1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow PonyUPKentucky on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like PonyUP! Kentucky on Facebook (1 entry)
10. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
11. Add my button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
12. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Tuesday 8/23. Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to PonyUP! Kentucky for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. PonyUP! Kentucky provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by PonyUP! Kentucky and is no way connected to Facebook.