I don’t love food shopping but going with Hubby the Hubster is always so much fun. To be honest I have fun with Hubby no matter what we do, but I digress. Last week when we were grocery shopping I was racing up and down the aisles like a mad woman. My goal? Fill my cart, pay and haul butt. The scenario goes as follows…
- Me: Read label, check ingredient list, (healthy, low fat, no icky ingredients? Good to go!) Check the price, toss into cart! Race onto next item on list!
- Hubby: Peruse up and down aisle. Go back an aisle to see what he missed. Check the snack aisle again because he might have missed something he really wanted and ya never know it might be on sale this week! Toss yummy ‘sale-item’ snacks in cart when Leslie isn’t looking. Go through coupons (he is fabulous with coupons!) Check for more yummy snacks. Go to the produce aisle to buy plums, the one fruit Leslie hates and on the way back check the snack aisle again! 🙂
Isn’t the snack aisle one of the niftiest aisles in the grocery store? I avoid it like the plague because it’s loaded with sugary, fat laden, calorie laden ‘stuff’ that I might as well just plaster on my butt! Wouldn’t it be nice to have a snack aisle filled with healthy ‘good-for-ya’ treats that you could stroll without guilt?
I found just the place! SnackAisle.com is the fastest growing distributor and retailer of all natural and organic snacks in New Hampshire. Their purpose is to serve those that appreciate high quality and superior taste in their snack foods. They strive to meet the needs of the individual, group, or organization that wants high quality, all natural, unique products in their daily diets. They have a huge selection of tasty, guilt-free snacks! And they’re all on ONE handy website! Psst.. no sales tax on any purchase either!
I was Blessed to receive a Box of Assorted Snacks from SnackAisle.com for review! Every single item was full-sized! No sample sizes in this box ‘o goodies! This is the perfect time to stock up on healthy snacks for back to school lunchboxes!
- Pretzel Crisps – Original, Buffalo Wing, Garlic Parmesan, Sesame, Everything, Cinnamon Toast
- Plocky’s Hummus Chips – Roasted Garlic, Roasted Red Pepper
- KIND Bars – Dark Chocolate cherry cashew
- Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame – Lightly Salted & Goji Berry Blend
- Kettle Brand Chips – 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salted
Hubby loves pretzels, so he was in hog heaven when he saw the huge assortment of pretzel crisps! While these crispy little treats are pretzel shaped, they are flat, so you can use them for dips and spreads. They’re a bit lighter and crispier than a traditional pretzel and I love the zip top bag! Six yummy flavors are included. I love the ‘everything flavor’ which reminds me of an everything bagel!
Plocky’s Hummus Chips are delicate little chips made with real hummus with olive oil. They tend to break easily so I like to eat these as is, sans dip or spread. They don’t need anything. These gluten-free chips are full of flavor and perfect for entertaining.
If you love chocolate but feel guilty indulging, then you are going to love Dark Chocolate cherry cashew Kind Bars. Not only are these bars huge, delicious and satisfying, they 50% of your recommended Daily Value of Vitamins A, C and E. Reach for one of these instead of that candy bar at 3 pm!
Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame are perfectly roasted, gluten free, green soybeans seasoned to perfection. They are a great alternative for anyone with peanut allergies. I love the Goji Berry Blend, which is a bit salty and a tad sweet and tangy! This addictive little snack is wheat and gluten free.
Hubby tasted 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salt Chips from Kettle and told me these were his new favorite chip. 🙂 I checked the bag and yup, 40% less fat than regular chips and to be honest, you would never miss it! These all natural, gluten-free chips are light, and crunchy and ideal for dippin’ and dunkin’ or just enjoying right out of the bag!
If you are searching for the perfect gift take a look at the Snack of the Month Club. You choose the subscription (3, 6 or 12 months) and the recipient enjoys a snack box of your choosing. Click HERE for more details!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please visit SnackAisle.com look around then tell me a few snacks you would LoVe to try! (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies by Email and Confirm that Subscription (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to Leslie Loves Veggies in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow Leslie Loves Veggies with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Like Leslie Loves Veggies on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Follow SnackAisle on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
9. Like SnackAisle.com on Facebook (1 entry)
10. Join the SnackAisle.com mailing list (2 separate entries)
11. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
12. Add my button to your sidebar (if it’s already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (2 separate entries)
13. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Friday 8/19. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only, APO/FPO shipping is included. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen. Many thanks to SnackAisle.com for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. SnackAisle.com provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. This Giveaway is brought to you by SnackAisle.com and is no way connected to Facebook.