GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
If you have flat, limp, lifeless hair, I’ve got a product you are going to love! Living Proof Full Thickening Cream transforms fine, limp hair into hair that looks, feels and acts like full, thick hair. Based on technology from the research laboratories of Drs. Dan Anderson and Bob Langer at MIT, Living Proof’s team of world-class scientists invented the new material found in Full: Poly Beta Amino Ester-1. This latest advancement gives thin, limp hair a natural, youthful fullness. Best of all, unlike typical volumizers, which are brittle and stiff, the hair remains soft and the style remains full and bouncy even as you run your fingers through it throughout the day.
I happen to have thick hair, but I’ve spent the last few years trying to smooth and straighten it because, well, that’s the style. I talked with my stylist recently and she told me some news that overjoyed me. She said that volume is back in style (not the pouffy look of the 80’s ladies!) Although my hair is thick that doesn’t mean it behaves, far from it! So I was more than happy to give Full Thickening Cream a whirl!
I was Blessed to receive a bottle of Living Proof Full Thickening Hair Cream for review and not only is this product wonderful for thin, fragile, lifeless hair, it is great for any type of hair. Just don’t over do it. A small amount is all that’s needed for fabulous results!
Living Proof Full Thickening Cream is great for color treated hair like mine. Unlike other products that volumize hair, Full Thickening Cream doesn’t become hard, stiff, or crunchy! My hair remains soft and feels natural and I can even run my hand through it!
Full Thickening Cream deposits Living Proof’s proprietary molecule, Poly Beta Amino Ester-1, onto the hair in a micro-pattern of completely flexible and indestructible thickening points. And because of the flexibility and durability, the fullness lasts all day, even on damp, humid days!
A full size bottle is 3.7 oz, so you might think this is a little sample bottle. It’s not. Full Thickening Cream is potent! Don’t use too much! Less is more. A dime size amount is more than sufficient for my hair and I have a lot of hair. Rub Full Thickening Cream between your palms then spread the product onto clean, damp, detangled hair. Start just beyond the roots and work your way down to the ends of your hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to work product through to ends of hair. Style as usual.
- Divide hair into sections and thoroughly dry each section, keeping it gently taught around the bristles as you brush hair up and away from scalp.
- For a relaxed look apply Full Thickening Cream as directed above but allow hair to air dry, then tousle with your fingers and it dries.
- Don’t over condition your hair! Yes, keep it hydrated but over conditioning flattens hair and will counteract the benefits of any Thickener.
- Cocktail Full Thickening Cream with other hair products! This is my favorite tip! Different products perform different tasks. Full, is a thickener, not a root lifter, it won’t give you hold. So ‘cocktail’ Full Thickening Cream with your favorite root lift or holding product if that’s the look you’re going for. Experiment and have a blast!
- Coloring or highlighting adds texture and will give the appearance of more voluminous hair.
Full Thickening Cream is available at Sephora, Sephora.com, QVC and Livingproof.com $26 for a full size and $15 for travel size
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
Please use Rafflecopter form for ALL entries. Blog comments unfortunately will not be counted. For daily Tweets you can just put the word Tweet in the mandatory entry box to unlock the Tweet box if it’s locked. This box tracks cookies and if you clear them it resets.