Cabot Creamery…”Best Cheddar in the World”
Cabot Creamery is a cooperative owned by 1200 farm families located in the hills of Vermont. They’re famous for they’re all natural, award-winning cheeses, including the “World’s Best Cheddar”, as well as a tasty variety of flavored cheddars. Cabot Creamery has been in continuous operation since 1919 making delicious cheeses, yogurt, sour cream, cottage cheese and butter. I’m hooked on their reduced fat cheeses which are absolutely fantastic! It isn’t often you find a reduced fat cheese that tastes like the full-fat version and even melts when toasted!
I was Blessed to receive a selection of Cabot Cheeses for review. Over the years, Cabot has won every taste award for cheddar cheese, including ‘Best Cheddar in the World’ at the 22nd Biennial Cheese Championship. No other cheese company can make this claim. Up until I received their products for review I had only tasted their reduced fat cheeses. Let me tell you, all their cheeses are amazing. Hubby tried them and gave them his stamp of approval!
- Seriously Sharp Cheddar – If Sharp Cheddar is what you crave this is your cheese. Seriously Sharp Cheddar is ideal for adding to Mac and Cheese. Just a thin slice adds the finishing touch to a (faux) Turkey or Ham Sandwich.
- Mild Lactose-Free Cheddar – This cheese is ideal for my daughter who has trouble digesting dairy products but loves ‘em just the same! The taste is cheesy and rich and the texture is creamy and smooth. Mild Lactose-Free Cheddar melts beautifully! Your grilled cheese sammies never had it so good! So much better than those plastic wrapped cheese slices.
- Pepper Jack – You know I love my food highly seasoned so it’s no surprise that I couldn’t stop eating this fabulous spicy, creamy cheese with a kick! Pepper Jack is delicious by the chunk! Enjoy on crackers or serve with appetizers! Pepper Jack is perfect for melting over nachos or scattering over a bowl of veggie chili.
- Chipotle Cheddar – This spicy cheddar cheese gets its kick from smoked Morita jalapeño chilies. It’s wonderful on sandwiches, used in recipes or enjoyed as a snack.
- 50% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar- I received a bag of the mini snackers and I have to tell you these are so yummerlicious. I’m going to stock up on these the next time I hit the grocery store. They make the best mid afternoon snack! One 50 calorie snack bite holds me over until dinner time. They’re all natural and make a great addition to lunch boxes. Eight perfectly portioned, individually wrapped, mini-bites per zip-top bag.
I LOVE COMPANIES THAT GIVE BACK
Cabot remains committed to helping communities where its dairy products are sold. Cabot donates product to food banks, soup kitchens and shelters and cash to charities and non-profit organizations. Committed to green and clean, Cabot initiated Vermont’s first polystyrene and polypropylene recycling program.
Many thanks to Cabot for this Review Opportunity.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I received a free product or sample from Cabot Creamery. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”