One of the essentials in my wardrobe are my camisoles. They’re a staple. Like bras and panties, I reach for one almost daily. In the winter they keep me warm under my sweaters and in the summer they keep me from revealing way too much when I reach for a skimpy or low cut tank top.
But not all camisoles are created equal. Some of my camisoles are very short. If I wear them with low rise jeans they don’t always cover what I need them to. And I find that I’m constantly pulling and tugging some camisoles up to cover my cleavage. That’s not only annoying but it’s an ugly look! Who wants to see a woman pulling her undergarments up over her ahem…. breasts! 🙂
SNUG Camisoles are different! They are a collection of seamless wear (all they need to do is ditch the tag at the back of the neck) designed for women of all shapes and sizes! Yep, one size really does fit most. The soft, comfortable material molds to each woman’s figure to create the perfect garment for your shape!
I was Blessed to receive a Basic Long Camisole for review. The hardest part of this review was choosing the color of my camisole. Most companies make camisoles in a few colors. SNUG Camisoles has a
large huge assortment of colors to choose from, over 60 and they are gorgeous! Most of my camis are neutral shades; black, white or tan so I wanted something different and what could be more beautiful for spring than a light, jewel-toned Amethyst camisole?
- Fits sizes 0-22
- Reinforces your belly – Without feeling tight or binding.
- Molds to your body – And there are no seams to itch or irritate sensitive skin.
- Hides your bra line – Bra Friendly Tank available for more coverage
- Super comfy – Material is super soft and comfortable. Hand wash cold and lie flat to dry.
- Perfect for layering and transparent tops – Light weight and very cool. Great for the hot months ahead.
- Hides your “muffin-top” line
- Super long length hides your backside in low-rise pants – I love the extra long length! It looks so pretty peeking out under a summer shirt or Tee!
- Ideal for expecting mothers
- SRP – $30
Many thanks to SNUG Camisoles for this Review Opportunity.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I received a free product or sample from SNUG Camisoles. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”