I love ice cream and I’m a sucker for soft serve. I try my darnedest to stay away from the ‘stuff’ at ice cream shops because it’s fattening and it costs and arm and a leg. We have an ice cream maker at home, which we use quite frequently but it requires milk, cream or a dairy substitute. I recently started a medication that depletes my body of potassium so my doctor gave me a prescription for potassium and told me to eat a banana every day. We wind up with lots of very ripe bananas so the Yonanas Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker is perfect for us!
I was Blessed to receive a Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker for review.
Yonanas is a small compact kitchen appliance that makes delicious soft-serve frozen desserts! Start with frozen bananas then let your imagination run wild! You don’t add sugar, cream or anything fattening or unhealthy. Just toss in frozen fruit, a square or two of dark chocolate if you’re inclined, turn on the Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker and you’ve got a smooth, creamy soft-serve frozen dessert!
It’s that easy to have yummy frozen soft-serve at home! It’s ready in about 2 minutes or less and it’s healthy! A ½ cup serving of Simply Yonanas is only about 100 calories. Add in your favorite fruits like blueberries and raspberries or even some high antioxidant dark chocolate and you’ve got a healthy low calorie treat loaded with nutrients!
Here’s how easy it is to make Yonanas Ice Cream!
- I just peel my over-ripe “cheetah-spotted” bananas and toss them in a container and place them in the freezer. (Peel ‘em! If you’ve ever tried to peel a frozen banana it’s wicked!)
- When you’re ready for a yummy dessert plug in the Yonanas soft-serve maker and prepare to drool!
- Insert frozen banana into the chute and push using the plunger! Like your dessert flavored? Alternate with frozen fruits or a little bit of dark chocolate! Mmmm..
- Dessert is dispensed right into your bowl!
- Clean up is easy peasy! The machine and counter stay clean. Just remove the chute assembly, scrape out any extra frozen soft-serve (too good to waste.) Place all the parts in the dishwasher! It’s that easy!
Whether you’re on a special diet, or just love rich, creamy desserts you’ll enjoy the Yonanas Ice Cream Maker. Vegans, vegetarians, and those on special diets (Raw, Gluten-Free, Low-Fat, Low Sugar) will love Yonanas. The Yonanas Banana Soft-Serve Ice Cream maker comes with a recipe card and the website has lots of recipes as well! And keep in mind you don’t need to use a banana! A mixture of frozen fruits will works really well too!
My Favorite Yonanas Recipes Include
- Berry Chocolate & Zin Yonanas
- Pear, Raspberry and Chardonnay Yonanas
- Pistachio Yonanas
- Chai Spic Yonanas
- Blackberry Vanilla bean
- Key lime
- Pumpkin pie
- Blueberry pomegranate
- Melon Sorbet
- Tropical Sorbet
Many thanks to Yonanas for this Review Opportunity.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I received a free product or sample from Yonanas. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”