New York Style Bagel Crisps Are Known For Their World Famous Crunch!
The last few weeks my house has been a whirlwind of activity. I’d love to tell you that I’m throwing lavish backyard barbeques and serving fancy finger foods to my elegantly dressed guests. On the contrary, I’m tossing together easy peasy, healthy meals for my newly enlarged family and we are eating al fresco on the deck! Thank goodness for my sister and niece who drop by frequently for a snack and a cool drink! It saves my sanity! We’re snacking healthy, light and easy! All of us! So when my friends at Mom Central asked if I’d like to try New York Style Mini and Original Bagel Crisps I knew they would be the ideal snack for my family.
I was Blessed to receive a bag of New York Style Original Roasted Garlic Bagel Crisps & New York Style Mini BBQ Bagel Crisps from Mom Central on behalf of New York Style for review.
When my daughter arrives home from work she is starving and usually eats a snack before dinner with the baby. Original and Mini New York Style Bagel Crisps are a much better snack then chips and dip. The minis have 50% less fat and 18% fewer calories then most potato chips. New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps are yummy right out of the bag. The BBQ are absolutely delicious!
New York Style Original Roasted Garlic Bagel Crisps are very flavorful but a little bit too salty for my taste. I don’t happen to be a salt lover though. They are very yummy topped with hummus, eggplant caponata, egg salad and cheeses like cheddar, pepper jack, provolone, Swiss and Colby Jack! They’re a yummy accompaniment to fresh fruits and veggies too.
Some of my favorite summer snacking tips
- Eat your favorites but lighten them up! – If you love sweets, reach for summer’s bounty of ripe sweet fruits! Berries, nectarines, peaches and watermelon are not only sweet, they’re refreshing.
- Fresh veggies make great snacks! – If you have the opportunity to plant a little garden next year you’ll be rewarded with tasty treats to nibble on.
- Dips are great but keep ‘em light – Save the mayonnaise-based dips for cold weather. Indulge in salsas, hummus, and Greek-yogurt based dips, they taste delicious and they’re calorie friendly.
- A few of my kids favorite snacks – frozen grapes (easy and refreshing) ants on a log (celery stuffed with natural peanut butter and topped with natural raisins, homemade frozen ice pops.
Enter For A Chance To Win A Red Carpet Movie Experience To Share With Your Family And Friends!
Stacy Keibler, “Style Star of the Red Carpet” has teamed up with New York Style to promote the Bagel Snack Star Sweepstakes and share some summer snacking tips! One lucky Grand Prize Winner will get the chance to win a private VIP photographed and catered experience at their local movie theater. New York Style will rent out the theater for you to host the ultimate experience with 50 friends. The winner will also receive a gift card for a year supply ($500 worth) of movie tickets. Sweepstakes ends on Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. Click HERE to enter.
Grand Prize Includes
- Rented out movie theatre for 50 people.
- Red carpet experience for those entering the theatre complete with one (1) photographer.
- Fully catered event two hours before the show with gourmet food and beverage, including New York Style Mini Bagel Chips and Original Bagel Crisps.
- Private movie viewing at theatre.
- VIP gift bags with New York Style product and coupons for each guest.
- Winner to receive a gift card value equivalent to one (1) year supply of movie theatre tickets $500.
Approximate retail value $5,000.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of New York Style and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”