OraLine Introduces a New Way to Fight Germs and Keep Kid’s Toothbrushes Germ Free!
Most bathrooms are aesthetically pleasing to the eye! Mom’s worry about color coordinating the towels, and how pretty things look. I want my bathrooms to look and smell fresh and clean too. But no matter how hard we try, bathrooms are a breeding ground for bacteria; it’s the nature of the beast!
Toothbrushes just by their very nature are germy little suckers! Think about it. They are used a few times a day and most are never sanitized. They aren’t dried and sometimes they’re even stored in a dark, warm medicine cabinet or drawer. That’s sure a recipe for disaster. It’s a wonder we aren’t sicker. Lord knows most germs thrive in a warm, moist environment; just ask my hubby the scientist!
So when I was asked if I would like to participate in an exciting program for dental products for kids from OraLine® I was beyond thrilled. I was Blessed to receive a variety of products for review and I’d love to tell you a little bit about them!
Ordering from OraLine is very easy!
Just visit https://oraline.net/promo2, select the toothbrush size you’d like then click the + sign. Next scroll down and click on “Add Names and Faces Next”. You’ll be able to add name & image at this point. When you’ve decided the toothbrush color you’d like, font for your name and the image you’re ready to check out! OraLine products are not only an incredible value, they are so much fun, My Little Guy actually asks to brush his teeth!
- Set of (6) Infant (2-4 Yrs) Stage 1 Toothbrushes – Ask any Dentist and they will recommend an extra-soft bristle toothbrush for the wee ones. You don’t want to irritate tender little gums with a hard bristle brush. The American Dental Association recommends a new brush every three or four months or even sooner if the bristles look frayed. The Infant Stage 1 Toothbrush has 22 tufts and a nice wide handle so it’s a perfect fit in little hands. Available in Blue, Red, Purple & Green. Toothbrush can be customized with your child’s picture or a picture of their favorite animal and their name! My Little Guy loves his Blue toothbrush with his picture and name on the back.
- Set of (6) Child (4-7 Yrs) Stage 2 Toothbrushes – These toothbrushes are identical to the Infant toothbrushes except they have 28 tufts of bristles on the head instead of 22, so they clean larger mouths a little better. I chose one of my favorite pictures of My Little Guy eating watermelon to personalize these toothbrushes! Too cute!
- One Dozen (12) 4 oz. Fluoride Bubblegum Toothgel – My Little Guy doesn’t like strong mint flavored toothpastes, they irritate his mouth. The OraLine toothgel we received is a very pleasant bubble gum flavor which spreads really nicely over the teeth. *OraLine fluoridated toothpastes and toothgels are accepted by the American Dental Association and contain no animal based ingredients. The Bubblegum Toothgel is available in .85 oz travel tubes and 4.0 oz tube for home use.
- UV Toothbrush Sanitizer – My Little Guy is prone to sore throats so we change his toothbrush frequently and I really believe the UV Toothbrush Sanitizer is a great way to keep him healthy! The UV Toothbrush Sanitizer sanitizes 5 tooth brushes in 10 minutes. The unit is great for storing them too. The unit is easy to use, just open the door, load toothbrushes onto the toothbrush holder; bristles facing the UV lamp and close the door. Push the white ‘on’ button on top of the unit and the UV Light illuminates for 10 minutes. Upon completion the fan automatically starts and remains active for about an hour. The UV Sanitizer eliminates 99% of germs that cause the most common communicable illnesses such as H1N1 virus, E.Coli, Staph, Salmonella. AC Adapter (included) or Battery Power. Requires 4AA Batteries. Not included. 1 yr. Warranty.
The Toothbrush Sanitizer Bundle which includes: UV Toothbrush Sanitizer, 12 Tubes of Bubblegum Toothgel & 1 set of 6 Customized Toothbrushes is only $59.9
The first 100 people who order the OraLine TB Sanitizer Bundle Kit will receive a totally free Maggies Clubs Gift Bag which contains sample products from a variety of top brands that moms use everyday.
I’ll be updating you in a week or so and let you know how My Little Guy likes the OraLine products. Expect another update in mid September after we’ve used the system a while. I’ll let you know how easy it is to use and what our overall opinion was on the OraLine line of products!
Many thanks to OraLine for this Review Opportunity.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I received a free product or sample from OraLine. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
* “The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Oraline® Kids Bubble Gum Flavored Fluoride Toothgel is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay when used as directed.” – Council on Scientific Affairs, American Dental Association.