My Little Guy loves toys that provide lots of action and allow him to transform the toy from one thing to another. And the more action packed the toy is the better. Maybe it’s a little guy thing! I’ve been the mom of girls so long I’m just now getting used to, and loving action packed boy’s toys that transform from prehistoric dinosaurs to full-fledged vehicles! You bet I’m talking about VTech Switch & Go Dinos! You know a toy is awesome when it gets Gramma & Grampa down on the floor to check out the action!
I was Blessed to receive three VTech Electronics’ Switch & Go Dinos for my family to review courtesy of my friends at Mom Central Consulting on behalf of VTech.
The thing that I love about Switch & Go Dinos is that there is a toy to fit every budget. Let’s face it; we can’t all drop 50 bucks for a toy. You don’t have to. This collection ranges from $15.99 to $49.99 which is quite affordable for what the Switch & Go Dinos do and how durable they are.
My Little Guy’s is crazy for anything with an engine; cars, airplanes, trucks boats! They are his favorite toys. He’s just now getting interested in dinosaurs! So what could be more perfect than a 2-in-1 toy that combines two of his favorites? Switch & Go Dinos are a collection of seven sturdy toys from VTech that changes from dinosaur to vehicle and back with a few easy maneuvers. Psst.. the kids will show you how. And each Dino features neat sound effects, LCD customizable screen and more! My Little Guy enjoys Switch & Go Dinos because they provide him with so much to do he never gets bored!
When the Switch & Go Dinos are in Dino mode kids are learning interesting dinosaur facts when they press the various action buttons on the Dino so it’s not only a fun and engaging toy, it’s also educational.
- Switch & Go Dinos – Brok the Brachiosaurus is Hubby and my Little Guy’s new obsession. Brok transforms from a ginormous car carrier complete with race car launching Pterodactyl which my Little Guy thinks is hilarious to a Brachiosaurus. I have to admit it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to transform this Dino from Car Carrier to Dino and back again. Hubby and the baby mastered it in five minutes. That’s men for you!
Electronic Control Panel on the top of Brok The Brachiosaurus features an action button which moves the neck in Dino mode and turns the lights on in carrier mode. Press the talk button to hear more than 80 neat facts, educational phrases and sounds about the Brachiosaurus like, “I’m large and in charge!” or “The name Brachiosaurus means arm-lizard.” There’s also a volume button which saves battery power if you keep the sound turned toward the low end.
Brok also features an animated LCD screen face that can be customized with a push of a button. In Carrier mode My Little Guy gets to choose his driver, in Dino mode he can change Brok’s eyes. Brock The Brachiosaurus Switch & Go Dino requires 4 AA Batteries. This is such a fabulous toy and keeps my little one occupied for hours. Great for a rainy afternoon or when the weather is too cold to play outdoors.
- Switch & Go Dinos – Attila the Ankylosaurus is the smallest of the Switch & Go Dinos we received and it’s the easiest to transform from an Ankylosaurus to a construction truck. Includes a tow hook and heavy duty dump trailer for hauling ‘stuff’ in vehicle mode. In Dino Mode the wrecking ball fits on Attila’s tail to destroy whatever’s in his path! Features over 70 sounds and phrases and this Switch & Go Dino small enough for travel! My Little Guy loves to zoom Attila around the kitchen while I’m cooking dinner!
- Switch & Go Dinos – Span the Spinosaurus is my favorite Switch & Go Dino! Span the Spinosaurus transform into a fighter jet and back with a few steps. Span includes baby dino, cage, rescue lift, and four food discs. Squeeze Span’s tail and he’ll devour his food and roar for more!
Switch & Go Dinos are all about TRANSFORMING your imagination. VTech wants your kids to use their imaginations to see what cars and dinosaurs they would like to combine. Your kid can win a kids’ lifetime supply of toys, your video on Nickelodeon and a viewing party with your friends and family!
Enter the Show & Tell with Switch & Go Video Contest now through Oct 1st on the VTech Toys Facebook Page.
- Simply upload a 30 second video of your child’s home-made Dino creation. Draw, build or customize your Switch and Go Dinos kids!
- View and share your favorite video entries with your friends and family!
- From October 8 through October 19 check out the top 10 to cast your vote for the coolest, most creative and fiercest video! Everyone who votes may be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win one of 25 sets of Sliver, T-Don, Horns and Tonn.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a kid’s lifetime supply of VTech toys, plus a chance to see their video air in a VTech commercial on Nickelodeon, which winner can watch at their very own viewing party with friends and family. VTech will also transform winners living room into the ultimate Dino den!
- Everyone who votes on the top ten starting in mid-October and submits their email address will be entered into a sweepstakes to win one of 25 sets of Sliver, T-Don, Horns and Tonn
For Show and Tell with Switch & Go Contest Official Rules click HERE.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for VTech. I received VTech Switch & Go Dinos product samples to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.