Whole Foods Market recently debuted more than 30 new frozen appetizers, entrees and desserts – just in time for holiday celebrations, family get -togethers or a pizza party after a busy day of Christmas shopping!
The Whole Foods Market™ line of frozen food products offers gourmet goodies at affordable prices. Yep, party appetizers on a shoestring budget, pizza for the gang for less than $15 bucks, and the most decadent desserts that rival the most expensive bakery in town. Whole Foods Market items are created with natural and organic ingredients from artisan recipes. They’re an easy, elegant and fun way to entertain during the busy upcoming holiday season. And the neat thing is you can buy them at Whole Foods Market ahead of time toss them in the freezer and heat them at your leisure!
I was Blessed to receive a $25 Gift Card so I could purchase my family’s favorite Whole Foods Market Frozen Foods to review!
Time for a Friday night pizza party!! No take out for us! And this feast cost less than $25 dollars! Where on earth can you buy two large, gourmet pizzas, two types of chocolate desserts and creamy, decadent ice cream for $22.05! I had enough money left over to buy a bag of clementines!
- Whole Foods Market Wood-Fired Pizza Margherita and Cherry Tomatoes – Made in Fruili Italy, this is real pizzeria-style pizza! Thin, crispy crust pizza is topped with red, ripe cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, extra virgin olive oil and the perfect blend of spices then baked in a wood-fired oven. All I had to do was heat and serve to my hungry family! Yummy, easy to prepare and so much more affordable then mediocre take-out! Price ~ $5.79 per pizza.
- Whole Foods Market Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies – Anyone who knows me knows that chocolate chip cookies are my weakness! Why didn’t I know that chocolate chip lava cookies existed? These cookies have a creamy, chocolaty lava center that oozes out when heated! Grab a glass of milk and enjoy! Scrumptious! Price ~ $3.49 per box
- Whole Foods Market Chocolate Lava Cakes – Dark, moist, rich chocolate cake exploding with smooth, semi-sweet dark chocolate ganache, sounds like a menu item at an exclusive restaurant! Nope! It’s Whole Foods Market Chocolate Lava Cakes two-pack! They’re fully baked and ready to heat and enjoy! They’re fabulous as is but for a special treat top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and a few berries! Price ~ $3.99 per box
- Whole Foods Market Chocolate Ice Cream- Noticing a theme here? We love chocolate desserts! Hubby makes the best chocolate ice cream in the world. He adds a few natural ingredients to our ice cream machine flips the switch and voila, ice cream. That’s what you get when you open a container of Whole Foods Market Ice Cream. Their ice cream contains just six simple, easy to pronounce, natural ingredients! No wonder it tastes so good! This is what old-fashioned ice cream is supposed to be! Enjoy by the cup or embellish other desserts with a scoop! Price ~ $2.99
Whole Foods Market Frozen Foods Products Include
- Whole Foods Market™ Tandoori Chicken Samosas
- Whole Foods Market™ Potato & Pea Samosas
- Whole Foods Market™ Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Whole Foods Market™ Chicken & Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Whole Foods Market™ Vegetable Potstickers
- Whole Foods Market™ Pork & Vegetable Potstickers
Italian Wood-Fired Pizzas
- Whole Foods Market™ Wood-Fired Buffalo Mozzarella with Cherry Tomatoes
- Whole Foods Market™ Wood-Fired Margherita with Cherry Tomatoes
- Whole Foods Market™ Wood-Fired Stracchino and Arugula
- Whole Foods Market™ Broccoli & Beef
- Whole Foods Market™ General Tso’s Chicken
- Whole Foods Market™ Orange Chicken
- Whole Foods Market™ Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Whole Foods Market™ Fettuccine Alfred
- Whole Foods Market™ Fettuccine Alfredo con Funghi
- Whole Foods Market™ Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- Whole Foods Market™ Gnocchi di Polenta with Peas & Kale
- Whole Foods Market™ Gnocchi Quattro Formaggi
- Whole Foods Market™ Penne all’Arrabbiata
- Whole Foods Market™ Chicken Fried Rice
- Whole Foods Market™ Vegetable Fried Rice
- Whole Foods Market™ Shrimp & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Whole Foods Market™ Stir Fry Vegetables
- Whole Foods Market™ Caramel Apple Blossoms
- Whole Foods Market™ Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Whole Foods Market™ Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
- Whole Foods Market™ Caramelized Panna Cotta
Six Ingredient Ice Creams
- Whole Foods Market™ Chocolate Ice Cream
- Whole Foods Market™ Coffee Ice Cream
- Whole Foods Market™ Strawberry Ice Cream
- Whole Foods Market™ Vanilla Ice Cream
Please stop by Whole Foods and check out the line of new frozen foods under the Whole Foods Market™ line! Like all Whole Foods Market products, you’ll find absolutely no artificial flavors, bleached flours, hydrogenated fats or high-fructose corn syrup in these products. Frozen foods have will never be thought of in the same way!
The generous folks at Whole Foods Market are going to Bless ONE Leslie Loves Veggies Reader with a $25 Whole Foods Market Gift Card. Thank you so much!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
Please use Rafflecopter form for ALL entries. Blog comments unfortunately will not be counted.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Easy Peasy Right! For full list of rules please click HERE. Giveaway will end on Wednesday 12/5 at Midnight. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winners are contacted by email and posted HERE. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Many thanks to Whole Foods Market who provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” This Giveaway is brought to you by Whole Foods Market and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Good Luck!