When I became a vegetarian almost thirty years ago my food preferences changed. Over the years my tastes have evolved and I gravitated towards simpler, more natural foods and products. I tease my family and one of my favorite phrases is “I like my food unadulterated.” Even a baked potato that arrives pre-cut in a fancy restaurant is taboo. I’m celebrating the idea of simple ingredients with a special review kit from Cascadian Farm!
Cascadian Farm Simplicity Kit Review
Cascadian Farm teamed with some of my favorite companies who also believe that simple is better and created the Signature Simplicity Kit. I was thrilled when it arrived and I’ve enjoyed reviewing the products!
- Cascadian Farm Crunchy Granola Bars – About a month ago Cascadian Farm introduced new organic Crunchy Granola Bars. These granola bars are wildly delicious and they’re made with 9 simple ingredients or less. You can pronounce each one because you probably have them in your own pantry. I received the Crunchy Peanut Butter and Oats & Honey flavors in my Simplicity Kit. The third flavor, which wasn’t in my kit but I’ll be purchasing is Crunchy Oats & Cocoa Granola Bars. The Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bars contain 21 grams of whole grain per serving. They’re made with ingredients like creamy organic peanut butter and rolled oats. Each pouch contains two generous size bars so you can share, eat both or save one for later. Cascadian Farm Crunchy Granola Bars taste like homemade granola in bar form. Simply good Granola Bars that are simply good for you!
- Bento Box- The perfect way to organize and pack lunches. I’ve had to get very creative to get My Little Guy to eat. Who would have thought I’d be making snowman veggie burgers and creating landscapes out of broccoli and baked potatoes to get that kid to eat dinner. The Bento Box is so much fun it makes meal times at home, school or on the go a pleasure. Bento Boxes keep food from getting ‘squished’ and they allow me to perfectly portion food. Clean up is a breeze, I just place in dishwasher.
- One-year complimentary subscription to emeals to simplify weekly meal planning and preparation. Here’s how it works: You pick a plan based on your family size, eating style and favorite supermarket. Each week a meal plan is sent to your inbox with seven dinner recipes, including a side dish and main course. An organized grocery list that coordinates with the weekly sales in your grocery store is also included. All you have to do is turn on the stove and cook. I don’t know how many times I’ve said “JUST TELL ME WHAT TO COOK.” Healthy, home cooked meals the easy way!
- Life Factory Glass Water Bottle – This is my first glass water bottle and I love it. It’s exactly what I’ve been searching for and haven’t been able to find. I was sent the 16 oz. Glass Bottle with Classic Cap and Silicone Sleeve for review. The silicone sleeve looks beautiful but also protects the bottle from breaking. And when the bottle starts to sweat it provides a nice grip so the bottle doesn’t become slippery. BPA-free and dishwasher safe!
- Seventh Generation Natural Dish Soap – Seventh Generation Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Natural Dish Liquid is no more expensive than the average store brand. But unlike other products, Seventh Generation is non-toxic, biodegradable and made from plant-derived cleaners. Seventh Generation Dish Liquid does a great job cleaning greasy pots and pans, which is all I hand wash, since I have a dishwasher. And Seventh Generation uses only essential oils and botanical extracts to scent their dish liquid. It smells amazing and it’s very gentle on my hands. Natural Dish Liquid is available in unscented and two other fragrances.
- People Towels – An on-the-go alternative to paper towels. People Towels are made from 100% certified organic fair trade cotton and can be used over and over again. They’re machine washable, dry quickly and are available in a huge variety of styles. They’re perfect for on the go or at home.
- Neutrogena Naturals – Creamy, minty Neutrogena Naturals Acne Face Wash contains Salicylic acid 1% to deep clean, remove pore clogging dirt and grime and prevent future breakouts. And the formula doesn’t contain any hard ingredients.
- Cascadian Farm Tee Shirt
Many thanks to Cascadian Farm for this Review Opportunity.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I received a free product or sample from. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
If you liked this review, you may like Conscious Box ~ Sustainable, Eco-friendly, Monthly Subscription Service Review